MLB Friday

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
MLB Exhibition YTD 27-19 -2 +32.01 units
MLB Regular Season YTD 54-48-5 -10.93 units

Scraped up a little over 1.5 units yesterday. Would make the WhiteSox bet again every time at 2:1 odds. Quintana pitched well and is normally a good value. There's normally a fair price on him and he's a consistent pitcher. Doesn't get shelled very often at all and if the Sox bats can continue hitting, I'll be looking at his starts with reasonable interest this season.

Anyhow, onto today:

Philly/Arizona over 9 -115 two units

Two bums on the hill, hot, dry temps with the roof open AND the wind blowing out to right with two righties on the hill? Sign me up...

Thanks Johnnie. I pushed on the Nats game though.

If Baltimore can keep hitting like this and Machado comes back and picks up where he left off, they are going to have to put up double digit totals to keep me away....

Pushed. You had 16 hits or something. Not to mention Harper at second with nobody out to send game over. You kissed your sister last night.

still trying to figure out Matt Williams' thinking in the 12th. Leadoff double by Harper and you pinch hit with Tyler Moore. Either pinch hit a pitcher who can get a bunt down, or have Moore lay one down. You have to get Harper to 3rd with one out so a fly ball ties the game. Moore K's and Lobaton lines into a DP (which obviously would have scored Harper if it got through, but nonetheless, if Harper is at 3rd with one out, Lobaton can take a different approach at the plate to get the tying run home.

ATL -144 one unit

Thanks D. Trying to get back across the Mendoza line.

JDogg - Yeah, hindsight is 20:20 there...

Back