Pretty much a regular
YTD +2718
3-1 last

Thanks Bank. GL

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

Thanks KJ. GL

All x50 each

SF ML -130 - Smyly last very bad and Rodon gets those good road favorite odds.
Wash +2 1/2 -140 - Sept play
Wash ML -17/+35
Toronto ML -140
- Stripling just better than Dunning.
Houston ML -230 - Taking the big favorite here because it doesn't fit Sept play on the dog and McCullers is very solid while Lorenzen has pitched horribly on the road just about all year.

That's it folks. Nothing else looks good to me. Tempted to go under Atlanta but even buying 1/2 on leaves that total at 7 1/2 and I just can't see it clear enough to bet it. Probably leaving money on the table there though because both starters have been great recently. GL

I actually think Braves get to Ray a bit. Not sure if it be enough to go over (prob not) but I do like Braves Ff tt ov1.5, I think they incredibly likely to get 2 and wouldn’t shock me if Ray had a rough one.

Nats have been super scrappy, it’s awesome they getting those prices, they just split 4 w stl after taking a series off the mets! I watched them a bunch the last 4 days and the young kids are taking really good AB’s, I think they can do same thing to a aging thor they did to a aging waino yesterday, foul off a bunch of pitches and take advantage of the fact those guys don’t really have swing and miss stuff anymore!! The problem for me is Corbin, he a gas can but I love me some nats Ff tt ov 1.5, they found a way to win with starter being a dumpster fire yesterday so maybe they can do it again!

Every year there's a few teams that are well out of it by September-- they sell at the deadline, call up a bunch of kids and things just click.

They have fun and play loose and make sage old gamblers a bit of autumn cash to donk away on football.

Every year there's a few teams that are well out of it by September-- they sell at the deadline, call up a bunch of kids and things just click.

They have fun and play loose and make sage old gamblers a bit of autumn cash to donk away on football.
Team management tends to know things. Making these young fellas look attractive for the trade market once they're actually in contention. Show them off now for next year.

Back