Pretty much a regular
YTD +2740
0-2 last

Thanks Chip. Good stuff. GL

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Mike. Figures it loses after I say keep it under your hat. GL

"Nobody". Cash that's one of my favorite movies made recently. GL

I got nothing today.......ok maybe one.

LA ML -160/+100 - May beats Darvish........maybe........I think.

No Sept trends today when I capped this. Go bet college football. GL

Hey Wire but very close. one thing i noticed is im not getting close to your odds on these. Using BOL. Not sure if I've been late and they just moved or if they're lousy for this particular bet. Im playing a $50 unit too until i get comfortable. Thanks again.

Mike I bet them then I post so it's possible they are different. But they can't be that different if it's BOL we are both using. I'm only going $50 as well so I can't be moving them with my bet. But I do think the general public may be catching on to the fact that you get a pretty good bet +2 1/2 runs -120 or better so maybe they are getting more popular. Shudder the thought.

Here's one that would technically qualify now Pitt +2 1/2 -140. It was -180 when I looked at it this morning so I passed. But it's 3:19 est when I just saw it. Check them out and tell me if you have something really different now. GL

Mike I bet them then I post so it's possible they are different. But they can't be that different if it's BOL we are both using. I'm only going $50 as well so I can't be moving them with my bet. But I do think the general public may be catching on to the fact that you get a pretty good bet +2 1/2 runs -120 or better so maybe they are getting more popular. Shudder the thought.

Here's one that would technically qualify now Pitt +2 1/2 -140. It was -180 when I looked at it this morning so I passed. But it's 3:19 est when I just saw it. Check them out and tell me if you have something really different now. GL

I don’t think the masses will ever catch on to something like this, it just not in their dna to play crappy teams vs good ones no matter how many runs they get! They love them -300 or bigger favs that “can’t lose!”. Now there could def be ppl around here that not saying much but tailing these, enough ppl hit them for enough money obviously line gonna move the next few hours after you post it!!

I use safebet365 and I just took Pitt +2* -138

Thanks Bank. Yes that's a good point. GL

Thanks Inzane. That's pretty close but it is lower so who knows. GL

I use safebet365 and I just took Pitt +2* -138

My 1st thought was “damn, I fear for beade”, that said manoah been way better at home and he still hasn’t really learned to attack lefties nearly as well as righties, left handed hitters sporting a ops above .700 vs him, pirates can put 5-6 lefties into lineup vs him. Looking at this thing over 8 is pretty damn tempting! The problem being both offenses been struggling recently, neither has a .700 ops the last month, 15 days, or last week! Tough game to figure out w pirates throwing a garbage pitcher and manoah vulnerable against lefties but neither lineup clicking at the moment., tough to argue +2.5 at decent price..

Last edited:
Had to fix. Dunno why I called Beede a lefty, I do that a lot, I get certain guys stuck in my head they the opposite handed as what they are, lol.,

Thanks Bank but in my opinion tonights MLB card sucks. Can't find a damn thing I like. Totals or sides. GL

Now Cash no need to get testy. I know what will fix you up...... a sure winner........ Ottawa/Montreal under 49. Seriously it can't lose. There you go my friend. Now I can go put my capping hat back on it's hook until tomm. GL

Funny thing is I actually did hammer that CFL play up here. Bet it you will thank me in the morning. :rofl:

Thanks Bank but in my opinion tonights MLB card sucks. Can't find a damn thing I like. Totals or sides. GL

Now Cash no need to get testy. I know what will fix you up...... a sure winner........ Ottawa/Montreal under 49. Seriously it can't lose. There you go my friend. Now I can go put my capping hat back on it's hook until tomm. GL

Funny thing is I actually did hammer that CFL play up here. Bet it you will thank me in the morning. :rofl:

I found 4-5 I felt good bout, 2 different pitcher k props (cobb ov 4.5, Darvish ov 5.5) Love tampa Ff tt ov1.5, O’s ml, oak and cubs both team totals under.

Back