MLB Friday 9/16

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2884
5-1 last

All x50 each

Miami/Wash over 7 - Luzardo apparently hates pitching at home so he would be the smart bet to win this at -110 odds, but Gray allows a lot as well so over looks best to me in this one.
Miami ML -110 - talked myself into it.
Minn/Cle over 7 - Minn trying to beat Cle for the division and they throw Ober? Must be all they have but he's pretty bad. Cle should win this at -130 but again I see over being the best.
Cle ML -130 - Same reason as Miami ML.
Texas/TB over 6 1/2 - Total just too low for this especially when Kluber got smashed in his last.
Texas ML +130 - Rare straight ML dog for me without runs but Perez is still one of the best.
Pitt +2 1/2 -160 - Not quite a Sept play but Keller is good enough for me to stay close.
Oakland +2 1/2 -130 - This has to be the ultimate Sept play because only a moron thinks Martinez will stay close to Verlander.
Seattle ML -140 - Ray not so good last still should recover enough to beat Lorenzen and the Angels.
LA/SF over 7 - May is just a fill-in starter for the Dodgers and I doubt he will even be on the playoff roster. Webb will give even a semi full LA offense a few.

I don't like to bet both sides and totals in the same game because it is almost impossible to win both in MLB so I would be very pleased with a 5-5 day. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Can't figure out the Colo/Cubs game side or total but I will try something new for this season but something I used to do a lot 10 years ago.....

Colo/Cubs runs, hits, errors total over 25 -120/+100

Besides it's on TV and I'm bored. GL

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Back