MLB Friday 9/13

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +325
1-0 last

Thanks for the responses, Pirate, B.A.R. and Inzane. I always appreciate it. GL

Much has happened in the last 24 hours. The company my wife works for closed its doors effective immediately yesterday. Nice notice you motherfuckers. (she did know they weren't doing well for the last month or so) It is a catalogue company she has worked with here in Ohio for the last 5 years since we came back from Philly and another catalogue company that closed their doors in Philly. We left Ohio 7 years ago for Philly because the catalogue company she worked for here then closed. Starting to get the hint that the catalogue business may be dying.

This is not a bad thing as my wife was thinking of retiring this coming May anyway. So, after a quick talk with our financial advisor last night, he told us she could indeed retire now, and he suggested that she do so because we can afford for her not to work anymore. Which is actually kind of cute he said that because the poor clueless bastard has no idea my wife does things when she and she alone wants to do things. Oh, she'll ask me for my opinion but she and I both know she has already made up her own mind about whatever it is I am supposed to offer my opinion about.

So why am I putting all this you don't need to be bothered with shit in the MLB forum? Glad you asked. My wife decided that the best thing for us to do now was pack up the dog and leave tomorrow for the cabin in Canada. (again). There we can plan out our strategy as to whether she will retire or not. Which is also cute because she could do that here, but I think she wants a taste of "Fuck it freedom" so she can decide if she wants to go back to work. So again I ask how is this going to help you make money betting MLB? It won't. But it is my long winded way of saying this is my last post until Monday 9/23.

I guess I could have left all this shit out and just said "Talk to you again on Monday 9/23 cause I'm going out of town next week."

One parlay:

Mets +2 1/2 -275
Balt +2 1/2 -650
NYY +2 1/2 -450
LA +2 1/2 -450

-50/+120

Talk to you again Monday 9/23 because I'm going out of town next week. GL

Sorry to hear about your wife's job, but hopefully it'll be a blessing in disguise when she retires.

Have fun up there and best of luck with everything...

There's probably a couple of maple syrup catalogues in La Belle Province that Mrs. Wire can work at.

But I'll be lodging a formal protest with immigration Canada if you decide to relocate up here...I just encountered 3 other humans on my mountain the other day, so I've decided we're full.

We'll hold the fort with the +2.5's until you return.

Back