MLB Friday 8/27

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7455
8-0 last and to my bookie "Yippie Kie Ya Motherfucker!"

Covid tests have come back negative, we have done all the online Canadian travel applications, and we have our vaccine cards grasp in our hands so the wife and I are going to Montreal tomm around 5 am and the cabin north of there sometime Monday. Normally takes 10 hours to get to Montreal, but this time I expect 12 hours as crossing the border can't be pretty. I will be back posting for sure the day after Labor Day and I have so much work to do at the apartment and cabin I doubt I will be able to post before then. May not even find time for a beer all week. (sometimes I crack myself up) If I don't post before then have a great holiday and start of the college football season.

All x50 each

AZ +2 1/2 -170 - Widener not that bad and Nola not that great. Runs for me here.
Bost/Cle over 9 -140 - Did I mention both starters bad in last? One team probably gets 9 by themselves.
KC +2 1/2 -160 - Bubic one bump in last 7 starts. I'm sorry but how in the flying fuck can the books make Sea a -190 and climbing favorite? Again it must be because of Gilberts dominance in his last two starts.

GL

Last edited:
Back