MLB Friday 8/26

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3730
2-0 last

Thanks Cash. GL

Thanks Bank. I guarantee you there will be tons more plus money +2 1/2 runs in September. The books go stupid because the casual bettor sees the Dodgers playing Wash and the books figure they will set +400 on it to make the bettor run away. But those that know the secret will take the +2 1/2 runs and watch with a smile as LA wins the game by 2. The books will do this with at least two games every day of September. While everyone is looking at football, I'm laughing my ass off at the books in MLB. GL

All x50 each

Pitt +2 1/2 -120 - Phil may win but falter at -300?
SD ML -170 - Bubic is struggling. Musgrove solid of late. Would be nice after the Padres paid like a billion dollars if Soto ever played a game.

Thinking of taking Saturday off posting since it's college football day and no one will be in here. I will still bet but may sleep in til 2. GL

YTD +3730
2-0 last

Thanks Cash. GL

Thanks Bank. I guarantee you there will be tons more plus money +2 1/2 runs in September. The books go stupid because the casual bettor sees the Dodgers playing Wash and the books figure they will set +400 on it to make the bettor run away. But those that know the secret will take the +2 1/2 runs and watch with a smile as LA wins the game by 2. The books will do this with at least two games every day of September. While everyone is looking at football, I'm laughing my ass off at the books in MLB. GL

All x50 each

Pitt +2 1/2 -120 - Phil may win but falter at -300?
SD ML -170 - Bubic is struggling. Musgrove solid of late. Would be nice after the Padres paid like a billion dollars if Soto ever played a game.

Thinking of taking Saturday off posting since it's college football day and no one will be in here. I will still bet but may sleep in til 2. GL
I will be here for mlb, no days off for you!!!

I’m as excited for ncaa fb as anyone but week 0 never a very good card, certainly not one I’m confident I can make money on so I’ll def still be as focused on mlb, i pretty much already know what I’m playing ncaa wise the 1st 2 weeks anyways.

That’s awesome to hear bout the plus on +2.5 runs, shit totally new to me but im all for it, I’ll happily swoop those up all month, hopefully it help me pay for whatever I inevitably lose early in nfl season I really shouldn’t be betting! Lol. I’ve always treated those huge spreads like the plague but I never realized I could get 2.5 runs and still have plus money!!!

I just don’t trust pads offense to lay chalk w them, Bubic really hasn’t been that bad outside last start, I think he will do well here considering how awful pads offense been, I’d think musgrove is good also so hopefully pads can get him a few and that enough. Bubic ov 3.5 k’s prob my only play here so hope you cash.

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Geez Cash heartless. You know I'm old and feeble yet you still demand I post every day with my aching arthritic fingers. (sob) GL

Thanks Bank. You really can hit them for good money and the books still get the winning team just not the +2 1/2 spread. GL

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Geez Cash heartless. You know I'm old and feeble yet you still demand I post every day with my aching arthritic fingers. (sob) GL

Thanks Bank. You really can hit them for good money and the books still get the winning team just not the +2 1/2 spread. GL

Yea for sure. That why I’ve always stayed away when they get that high cause I never had a ton of success trying to play dogs that big, they do seem to lose a lot! I dunno if they lose at the clip odds suggest but prob not real far off, lot of painful losses in that range so I could def see take the +2.5 having success, def with plus money!

Back