MLB Friday 8/2

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +550
Push last

Dodgers and Pirate, no one ever hijacks my thread. It is there for discussion from everyone. Sometimes guys get to talking about stuff (usually sports) and they communicate in my thread which is great with me. All are welcome to talk about anything they like always in my threads. I don't have to be included in any conversation.

That being said, and with a footnote that I am not a mod at this site, all you folks that come from other sites I say welcome. You have just come to the best sports site on the internet! But let me give you all a piece of advice. Leave all the stuff that may have happened on the other sites you came from at the other site you came from. Don't bring that shit in here because the CTG Gods (and rightfully so) won't put up with it or allow it. And frankly, the regular members here don't want to hear about that shit either. What's done is done and what's past is past. Think of it in terms of everyone deserves and should get a fresh start. And this is the best place for that fresh start.

If you read something you know is wrong let it fucking go. (Unless I post it then please point it out because it means I was being old and fucked up) Nothing good is going to come out of hashing and rehashing the same old shit. There is a cute little trick you can use on this site and it's called "ignore". Put that on a poster that pisses you off and you will never see their comments. Impossible for someone to piss you off if you never see what they have to say.

Now as for Dodgers and Pirate I like both of you. This is not just for you two it's for all that come to this site. It is for sports and gambling discussion or even just socializing. It is not for trying to make a name for yourself. It will never happen anyway. Took me over 20 years of posting bets almost every day and there are still some that think I'm full of shit. (My wife agrees by the way.) Respect isn't instant just because you pick a few winners. You have to prove you can do it for the long haul. The really fucking long haul. Doesn't matter what you did here or anywhere. What matters is what you are doing and saying now. Get hot and trust me people notice. Don't get hot and people will never call you a loser. They will even still listen to what you say and bet even during a losing streak. That's the nature of a good forum like this one.

Enough of this bullshit from EVERYONE, I am trying to get back on track with my MLB bets and that is taking a lot of my time right now because I am not doing well and I hate fucking losing. So, everyone just lighten the fuck up!

On to today's picks. And don't forget our corporate guarantee. If today's picks lose then tomorrows losers are absolutely free!

All x50 each

STL/Cubs over 7
Philly ML -110

GL

Good luck Wire. Like them both alot, especially the free falling Phillies. As a fan it has been hard after the all star break seeing them in this hole. Harper is trying to carry this team on his back and is slumping bad. Today I hope they right the ship.

Thanks Dodgers. Phillips threw a complete game shutout against Cle and that's not easy to do because they can hit. Woo is no slouch, but I think Philly breaks out tonight. Just a hunch. GL

Agree on all, and big on both picks again as well. Glad we match up. I was fortunate to be on the cubs last night and over, today I went cards and over. Hope lightning strikes twice. Good luck brother.

Sounds good Pirate. Need another run to at least push Cubs. GL
Hopefully, an hour before first pitch Drekman was announced as HP ump so I threw a bit more on the over as he's 17-3 over in his games and over 12.1 runs, he has a tight zone but the wind has helped the pitchers last few innings. Hope we get more walks and hits!

Hopefully, an hour before first pitch Drekman was announced as HP ump so I threw a bit more on the over as he's 17-3 over in his games and over 12.1 runs, he has a tight zone but the wind has helped the pitchers last few innings. Hope we get more walks and hits!
and just like that the next inning, Drekman Delivered. 4 Straight walks, and 2 runs walked in for the over

Always appreciate your threads , 20+ yrs now . My only regret is our friend BloodHound is no longer with us. One of the best CFB cappers I ever saw and one hell of a person. RIP Blood , we will never forget you!! GL on your action W2W

Home safely Pirate and tucked into bed. GL

Thanks Cash. I miss him every day and glad you are still with me. GL

Always appreciate your threads , 20+ yrs now . My only regret is our friend BloodHound is no longer with us. One of the best CFB cappers I ever saw and one hell of a person. RIP Blood , we will never forget you!! GL on your action W2W

when i 1st signed up for this place i lurked a bit cause it seemed like a tight nit group (little different back then, been long time! lol), was a little intimidating to join in but Blood was always so nice to me and was always willing to answer any my questions in his ncaa thread, wish i got to know him
more but he was such a good guy!!

when i 1st signed up for this place i lurked a bit cause it seemed like a tight nit group (little different back then, been long time! lol), was a little intimidating to join in but Blood was always so nice to me and was always willing to answer any my questions in his ncaa thread, wish i got to know him
more but he was such a good guy!!
I still get that sorrow when I think of how great it was to have Blood around. Miss that guy

Back