MLB Friday 7/8

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5315
3-3 last

Thanks Cash. Now see what you've done? GL :)

Don't listen to Cash Inzane he's just harassing me. Many years ago, and for many years, I would always put my WNBA and CFL bets in my MLB threads because I didn't want to do 3 different threads. I would usually win MLB but I always lost overall in WNBA and CFL. It would drive Cash crazy because he would always tell me I should never even make a bet on those other two and just stick to what I knew. It was just this year that I stopped posting WNBA and CFL bets. I still bet them occasionally, but I don't post them and sure as hell not in my MLB threads. And yes, I do that just to keep Cash happy. I will never admit he is right, and I should just never bet those others because I still lose overall. Yet, he still harasses me especially when I am doing really well in MLB. He's only been giving me shit about it for over 20 years and over 3 different forums since our ancient Covers days. Come to think of it, I should report this harassment to the mods in here and have him banned. GL :rofl:

Wife has surprised me with tickets to Earth, Wind, and Fire and Carlos Santana concert in Cincinnati Saturday. We leave this afternoon so I won't be posting tomm and will be back sometime Sunday afternoon. Great surprise for me but I'm saying "Oh goody! 200 miles more driving each way." And the dog is saying "Oh goody! I'm going back to boarding."

By the way, many of you probably don't know who those groups are as they were very big in the 70's. Just google "Old folks music". Yes, I'm joking. I would worry about you if you really didn't know two of the best groups in history.

Kind of like these (which never bodes well) so all x100 each overs -140

Balt ML -130 - Wells much better than Detmers and O's playing good ball and home.
Miami/Mets over 7 - 3-3 likely here at least
Minn/Texas over 7 - Not sure why this total is so low in Arlington in this Gray vs Gray matchup but I will just say thank you and head to the cashier's window.
Pitt +2 1/2 -180 - Brubaker just as good as Ashby. In fact, no surprise if the Bucs win this one outright.
Houston ML -160 - Road odds are good because Astros should be -260 in this one.
LA ML -220 - Bit of a risk here because Anderson has been up and down and although Thompson isn't horrible, he does tend to walk enough batters to put himself in jeopardy. But LA relief staff scares the shit out of me and probably the reason they might not win it all this year. If I were you, I would walk past this one as the others are better. Having said that, this will probably be the only game I win tonight.

Series parlay:

TB -210
Atlanta -400
Houston -320

-100/+140

GL

I last saw Santana live @ the SPA in Saratoga NY, great show!! Good luck on the action .

Inzane the reason I bust my buddy wires balls Is because he is probably the best mlb cappers I’ve seen in my life and on various occasions he bets on the wnba and cfl . He was betting more per game on the sports he was not as knowledgeable in and I did not understand then and still don’t. Best mlb capper on the planet when he applies himself , the best!!

Back