MLB Friday 7/31

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD-18

pissed at myself for trying some overs when I know unders will rule in this shortened season. Won’t make that mistake again until the totals come down for awhile. Then they will go back up and I will once again hammer the unders.

all for 20 each -130

stl/mlw under 9
Mets/atl under 11
Cle/minn under 9 1/2

GL

YTD-18

pissed at myself for trying some overs when I know unders will rule in this shortened season. Won’t make that mistake again until the totals come down for awhile. Then they will go back up and I will once again hammer the unders.

all for 20 each -130

stl/mlw under 9
Mets/atl under 11
Cle/minn under 9 1/2

GL
It's like watching the twilight zone if you ask me. 7 innings games now for doubleheaders. I really wanted baseball back because we needed sports but this season doesn't feel right. We could have several teams playing for the last few playoff spots and then what with no play in games happening? Its gonna be a playoff tiebreaker rule mess.

Thanks Wise. I don't see a problem with playoffs because last I heard 1/2 the teams (16) are going to make it. The whole thing is a cluster fuck. GL

A cluster fuck indeed, short sighted from the beginning. It does provide a little action though for the meantime. GL Wire.

It's like watching the twilight zone if you ask me. 7 innings games now for doubleheaders. I really wanted baseball back because we needed sports but this season doesn't feel right. We could have several teams playing for the last few playoff spots and then what with no play in games happening? Its gonna be a playoff tiebreaker rule mess.

Try not to complain so much ;)

I don’t care bout the season as a whole, just happy to have games to bet.

A cluster fuck indeed, short sighted from the beginning. It does provide a little action though for the meantime. GL Wire.

Yep. I don’t even care how it all turns out, I’m just grateful to have games to cap and bet day to day!

Back