MLB Friday 7/29

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4460
3-4 last

Thanks Inzane. GL

Not to worry Cash. I was just fucking with you. I capped Cle to win last night's game and figured to have some fun with you. It lost but that's on me. GL :)

Thanks Chip. We both won and maybe we can cash those parlays today. GL

The wife and I are headed to western NY state (Bemus Point) tomm morning to see some old friends. Staying over Saturday and returning sometime Sunday afternoon. I was going to try and post my Saturday plays tonight but we are going to a Willie Nelson Outlaw Festival at Blossum Music Center and I think I am just going to take Saturday off both betting and posting. I will post sometime Sunday afternoon depending on when we get back home, when I get my bets in, and how hungover I am.

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

Mets/Miami over 6 - Two good pitchers but always chasing the ever elusive 3-3 in Miami.
Toronto ML -370 - Garcia is not very good. Manoah is.
KC +2 1/2 +100 - OMG IT'S COLE AGAIN!!! MUST MAKE HIM -400!!!!! Bubic is very solid.
MLW ML -150 - Ok, I can see Woodruff winning this one against Bello.
Cle/TB over 6 - Really like this over but I am controlling myself from betting more on it.
Atlanta ML -200 - Wright beats Bumgarner.
Oakland +2 1/2 -200 - Kaprielian is good enough to keep the A's close to Lynn.
LA ML -190 - Urias beats Kuhl.
Houston ML -170 - This is one time a name actually does mean something. Verlander.
Texas ML +100 - Love Perez here with great odds.

Series Parlay:

Atlanta -300
MLW -140
Mets -140

-100/+300

GL

Milw actually seems cheap to me all things considered, take names off jerseys and this a -200 line imo.

Really like texas as dogs also. They have massive edge in lefty-lefty matchup w laa as their lineup hits lhp much better and they have the better of the 2 on the bump! I might just stick to Ff tho, rangers pen always scares me. Gl today, have fun and be safe!!!

Safe travels wire.

I'm tagging along on the series parlay and I reckon we'll be sweating at least 1 come Sunday.

I will now go on the record and tell you betting against Boston is a good option as is betting against the Reds

I almost like Boston today. Not enough to play them but I won’t be against either. Milw offense been seriously overachieving since the asb. I think Pivetta just be thrilled not to be seeing yanks anymore (who crush him), I think he handles milw lineup today and If Sox gonna score off anyone at moment I’d think a lhp the more likely victim. I’ll just pass tho.

Back