MLB Friday 7/26

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1125
0-1 last

Thanks for the responses Tim, Mike, Bank, Pirate, KJ, Cash, and Inzane. I appreciate it. And Bank your comment about you thanking me for making your cigarettes taste like shit made me spew coffee all over my computer screen so we are even. GL :)

All x50 each

Cle/Phil over 8
Cinn/TB over 7
KC ML -150
TB ML -110

Truth be told I would take 2-2 with these as none are great.

Oh, and by the way, let's take the temperature of MLB with the bettors and fans by asking one question.....

How many of you care that Boston is playing the Yankees this weekend? Thought so. I don't give a shit either. I'm actually starting to get restless for college football because MLB with the lack of hitting and umps strike zones is getting seriously boring.

GL

Yeah, college football is coming fast, but I ain't ready to start shoveling snow just yet.

Good luck today my man!

On Clev Over, and KC but played the reds. Saw Randy Arozarena got dealt to Sea, wonder how that will impact TB this weekend. Good luck tonight.

Thanks Inzane. We still have the fall without snow. GL

Good question Pirate. Sometimes those moves help the chemistry on the club but it's a good point. Arozarena wasn't doing much this year for TB anyway. GL

i actually love the kc play but i'm on 1st 5 -.5 as mostly about singer vs hendricks who i think royals will hit since everyone besides cardinals are hitting him this year. plus it eliminates most the juice and you know me; hate that juice! lol. fully expect kc to be up a few runs after 5 and most likely win game. gl

On Clev Over, and KC but played the reds. Saw Randy Arozarena got dealt to Sea, wonder how that will impact TB this weekend. Good luck tonight.

i don't think rays the kind of team that it will demoralize like it might some. i did really like rays ff tt over 1.5 against lodolo but no arozarena does hurt that a bit cause he wasn't having great season overall but believe his ops vs lhp was still well north of .800. still like the rays just not as much. i think id be careful w reds this series, even a lessor than some years tampa is still a tougher minded more competitive group than cincy imo, reds get lot of wins in the trash nl central after all, put them in al east and i think they already be out of it. i always liked lodolo but he has struggled a bit and rays lineup is vastly better vs lhp, even without arozarena i still think rays can get to him for 2-3 runs thu 5. not real confident in cincy offense in this park and think the Baz kid pitching for rays is plenty capable of holding them down. gl tho, at least one of us gotta be right, i just think the price is pretty favorable to back rays at home.

actually agree with your whole card. not sure i play them all but wouldn't be against any. more interested in rays ff team total over than game, like rays lineup matchup against lodolo, not real interested in cincy offense having to go play in a much more pitcher friendly park against a kid with pretty good stuff, maybe it just cause i been waiting for reds to pop in nl central for 2 years and it never happens, could be i was just to early but ive lost the confidence i had in this young team. certainly think tampa has the much more battle tested squad, game above .500 in the much tougher division, you put this rays team in nl central and i think they either at the top or right there with milw! put cincy in rays div and they totally out the race imo.

I agree with all you say Bank. Glad we agree on plays. Cinn has been so so for a long time. I always say this new Cle manager has woken that club up because he knows how to set a batting order and how to handle pitchers. Like Cinn his team hasn't changed much from when Francona was here, but he seems to be elevating them to play better. Of course that statement will get you killed in northern Ohio because everyone here thought Tito was the absolute best. I never had much time for him and although they gave him a monster club to cruise to the championship, I thought he pissed away that world series with his horrible handling of pitchers. Up 3 games to 1 and the fucker panicked. This year with the exact same players they are playing like world beaters. GL

Found this blurb from the Action Network email and think I will join you on the over full game given this. Not so sure I agree with the Reds pick they have but it makes me feel pretty solid that both teams will score.

1722024302089.png

Back