MLB + Friday 7/18

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +189

Last post

WNBA 1-2 = -3.6
CFL 0-1 = -11

Pitchers got a nice break and that will help them. Hitters got a long break and that will hurt them. It's tempting to go a lot of unders and I think those folks that don't buy runs could have trouble getting over the posted totals but the totals are very low today and although I have recently found out that I am a bookies sucker for buying runs I am going to do it again today. But that's not because I'm a sucker. I'm doing it because I'm fucking stupid. GL :rofl:

MLB for 3 units each and CFL for 6 units each

Colo/Pitt over 6 1/2 -190

Cle/Det over 7 -190

SF/Mia over 6 1/2 -190

LA/STL over 6 1/2 -190

TB/Minn over 6 1/2 -190

Cubs/AZ over 7 1/2 -190

Toronto/Ottawa over 52 1/2 -110 (CFL)

Hamilton/Calgary over 50 1/2 -110 (CFL)
(This one is on ESPN2 tonight at 10.)

Parlays:

Cle/Det over 7 -190
SF/Mia over 6 1/2 -190
LA/STL over 6 1/2 -190
TB/Minn over 6 1/2 -190
Cubs/AZ over 7 1/2 -190

Round robin groups of 6 and 5 for 1 unit each

SF/Mia over 6 1/2 -190
LA/STL over 6 1/2 -190
TB/Minn over 6 1/2 -190
Cubs/AZ over 7 1/2 -190

Round robin groups of 5 and 4 for 1 unit each.

GL

I hope the hitters don't have as much problem as I am having after the MLB layoff. First I forgot to post the CFL then I put the wrong totals up. Doesn't bode well for my picks tonight. Geez, get with it old man. GL

ADDING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 120 -110 (6 units)

Why am I betting all overs and yet taking the GS under? For one thing because I didn't go off the posted lines for those totals. I bought runs on each. And because the GS number comes from adding all the totals together for the day which today is 113 1/2. Then they usually add 4-5 runs to that total to set the GS total but today the totals are exceptionally low, probably for the reasons I gave earlier with the break and all, so the books added on a full 6 1/2 runs which is pretty unheard of. I think the GS goes under and I still win my bought overs. GL

I also like this GS 991 Away Runs Today/Home Runs Today* UNDER 120½ -105 big

Lots of unders today

And I have been telling u for yrs that ""U just cant win MLB playing all of that hi juice ''. :biggestfan: :whip:

Thanks Elbutre. I appreciate it. GL

Blood, I am not talking to you. You were right yesterday about that WNBA game and I was wrong. You know I hate being wrong especially to an old man. So that's it. No more talking from me to you. 20 years flushed down the toilet. Not another word from me. Ever.

So you going to Vegas with me next June or what? GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand salami under 120 1/2 -110 for 4 units.

Because my OLDER brother said so. Did I mention he's OLDER than me? GL

Thanks Elbutre. I appreciate it. GL

Blood, I am not talking to you. You were right yesterday about that WNBA game and I was wrong. You know I hate being wrong especially to an old man. So that's it. No more talking from me to you. 20 years flushed down the toilet. Not another word from me. Ever.

So you going to Vegas with me next June or what? GL

damn, I hope I am still around to give Vegas ''one more fling '' with the King

and the damn WNBA is really tuff right now....lets see what happens after the break and some of the ladies get to rest abit...i lost two games by a basket yesterday

hittem hard old man :)

WNBA All Star game tomorrow at 3:30. Any total at 200 or less is worth betting the house on. Should still go over 204-205 but risk less. I think it will be set at 204 1/2 but we'll see. GL

WNBA All Star game tomorrow at 3:30. Any total at 200 or less is worth betting the house on. Should still go over 204-205 but risk less. I think it will be set at 204 1/2 but we'll see. GL

opens @ 224.5..... I want touch that either way
it will definitely be hi scoring though

kinda like the West -4 though

Back