MLB Friday 6/9

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4950
2-0 last - Can't say I am missing the GS all that much.

Thanks Cash. Always appreciated. GL

Now the over GS bettors are really chomping at the bit. AZ/Wash only had to score 5 runs yesterday to win the GS over.

All x50 each

AZ ML -140 - Lorenzen is decent but Kelley is going as well as anyone in MLB. Good road odds.
Houston ML -120 - Good road odds here and Javier has been throwing BB's all year.

That's it. Nothing else looks clear.

GS true added is 129 1/2 (last time I will say this, but it does change as the day goes on) so that will make the GS 135 adding the 5 1/2 for today. Worth 200 to me under at that number but after capping, today is not a good day to go crazy. GL

YTD +4950
2-0 last - Can't say I am missing the GS all that much.

Thanks Cash. Always appreciated. GL

Now the over GS bettors are really chomping at the bit. AZ/Wash only had to score 5 runs yesterday to win the GS over.

All x50 each

AZ ML -140 - Lorenzen is decent but Kelley is going as well as anyone in MLB. Good road odds.
Houston ML -120 - Good road odds here and Javier has been throwing BB's all year.

That's it. Nothing else looks clear.

GS true added is 129 1/2 (last time I will say this, but it does change as the day goes on) so that will make the GS 135 adding the 5 1/2 for today. Worth 200 to me under at that number but after capping, today is not a good day to go crazy. GL
Maybe i missed adding a 10 but wasnt total yesterday 95 vs 109.5? So they would've had to score 15? Doesn't really matter. It'll lose sometimes. Gl today

DK has the GS out and it's 137 1/2. Already bet the wife's $10 on that but I have to wait for BOL for my bet and that always seems to be 1 run less than DK so I expect 136 1/5 from them. That's tempting but I will only go 200 on the under. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 136 1/2 -220/+200

This is the last time I will have to take 1 run less betting this on BOL. I am moving funds today so that I can benefit from 1 run more on this we get at DK. Kind of pisses me off to get 1 run less every day. But I will fix this. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 136 1/2 -220/+200

This is the last time I will have to take 1 run less betting this on BOL. I am moving funds today so that I can benefit from 1 run more on this we get at DK. Kind of pisses me off to get 1 run less every day. But I will fix this. GL
Yeah I think it was an easy winner last night, or would have been. Pretty amazing consider the 13 10 game. As I've said, takes a lot for it to lose.

Very eager to see how DK treats you, assuming of course it continues to do as well as it has. I can't get DK or FD here in Nevada but have friends who could bet it for me. I'll keep plugging away with BOL and hope the run difference doesn't ever come into play. I know the other day when it was close I had 140.5 and think DK was 142.5 - that's huge. GL

Yes, we are new to DK and they must think I have lost my mind. I initially deposited $50 for her then I just put in $1,500 for me. They probably think they just struck gold with another newbie who got hooked on gambling after having won $25 in only a couple of days. GL

Just want to set record straight. I said in past BOL offers gs but Circa BM didnt. But both Circa and BM have it. Close to BOL #. Hopefully reaffirms they make a killing on it. Just fyi

Back