MLB Friday 6/28

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1330
1-1 last - Yes Virginia this is baseball. What could have happened did. Atlanta loses 1-0 and left 16 on base.

Dodgers you were right. I hope you took your own advice. Very nice capping fatigue my friend. GL

Thanks Cash. I appreciate the response. GL

All x50 each

NYY/Tor over 8
AZ ML -150
LA ML -110
- Great road odds.

GL

Thxs Wire I laid off. 16 left on base is nuts. Any thoughts on them now traveling back to Atlanta to face Pittsburgh?
Both pitchers don't have a good history facing one another, albeit a small sample size.
But if braves are going to make any run at Phillies the 9 game home stand would be the time.

Dodgers, I would lay off the game tonight because Perez hasn't pitched since May and he will be on a pitch count for sure. Morton gave up 5 runs in his last so I wouldn't trust him either. Likely see Skenes against Fried Saturday and if it is Fried Pitt will be a dog around +130 or so with Atlanta at home. Couldn't tell you who wins tonight but Skenes tomm is a very live dog.

As for the home stand overall, Pitt has been playing well so their best chance to make up ground is against SF in the following series. The final series of this home stand is against Philly and that's who you have to beat but to be honest Atlanta's season ended with the loss of Acuna. Folks don't understand it's not just his bat they miss it's the fact that the opposing team can now pick another player to pitch around. In effect, when a star goes down, he takes the next best hitter with him. Think if Judge is lost for the Yankees of course you no longer have to pitch to him, but you can also not give Soto anything to hit. Trust me that's the first thing teams think about when a star is lost. GL

Dodgers, I would lay off the game tonight because Perez hasn't pitched since May and he will be on a pitch count for sure. Morton gave up 5 runs in his last so I wouldn't trust him either. Likely see Skenes against Fried Saturday and if it is Fried Pitt will be a dog around +130 or so with Atlanta at home. Couldn't tell you who wins tonight but Skenes tomm is a very live dog.

As for the home stand overall, Pitt has been playing well so their best chance to make up ground is against SF in the following series. The final series of this home stand is against Philly and that's who you have to beat but to be honest Atlanta's season ended with the loss of Acuna. Folks don't understand it's not just his bat they miss it's the fact that the opposing team can now pick another player to pitch around. In effect, when a star goes down, he takes the next best hitter with him. Think if Judge is lost for the Yankees of course you no longer have to pitch to him, but you can also not give Soto anything to hit. Trust me that's the first thing teams think about when a star is lost. GL
Great point on injury domino effect, Wire. Now, see Phillies, with both Harper and Schwarber going down.

Thanks T. Exactly. If Cleveland loses Ramirez they suddenly can't score cause that probably takes Naylor out. GL

Thanks Inzane. I have given up parlays for awhile. But if I were to play one today with +2 1/2 runs, I would probably take Hou, Cubs, and LA. GL

We match up on all 3. Think Webb has some more regression as he's shown some lately, and Dodgers should bounce back for revenge after losing to him last time in May. Hope you sweep them. GL

Back