MLB Friday 6/24

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2700
5-2 last

As always, thank you Inzane I appreciate it. GL

All x100 each overs -140

Hou/NYY over 7 - Forget the names Verlander and Severino both had bad last starts. If one repeats, this over comes in and did I mention they both have good offenses.
Boston ML -110 - Pivetta very solid and Quantrill bad last and pretty generous usually.
LA ML -120 - Urias always steady. Anderson had a good last against light hitting Cubs but not very good in starts before that. Good road favorite odds.
ST Louis ML -150 - Pallante will allow some runners but overall a solid spot starter. Hendricks really bad last and I hope he repeats that.

Playing some series but going to be smarter this time.....

Series Parlays:

ST Louis -260
LA -110
Boston +120

-150/+720

LA -110
Boston +120
Mets -170

-150/+850

LA -110
Boston +120

-100/+480

Boston +120
Mets -170

-100/+370

LA -110
Mets -170

-100/+300

ST Louis -260
LA -110
Mets -170

-150/+500

Half what I risk in the LA series by itself last time and over 6 times the potential payout of last time. GL

Boston seems insanely cheap to me today, better starter, they had a off day to travel while cle was playing a game at end of long road trip. Both teams been super hot this month but I made Sox much bigger favs here. Makes me kinda scratch my head they dogs for series but I suppose cle will be -150ish w Biebs on Saturday and Sunday starters look like a coin flip. Tonight is the game they feel off with, if Sox lose this one winning the series be tough I think. I don’t ever play series bets so you know better than I do but way I look at it I be better off just loading up on them tonight. They lose this one and I can get way better odds for them to win the next 2 if I wanted them. Gotta think a 2 game parlay w sat/sun starters have to be little more than +300.

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

What you say makes sense Bank but if Boston loses tonight there is no way I would think they would win Sat and Sunday regardless of odds being better. Series bets allow for one slip as all they have to win is any two out of three. Lose tonight and I agree it will be tough to win the series but tomm is the key game. Cle must win with Bieber as Civale isn't a shoe in to win the finale. I also think Cle winning 4 of last 6 against Minn and LA was a mirage. Minn can't really hit while LA screwed their rotation by holding Gonsolin. Hopefully Boston's tear hasn't been a fake and I can surprise Cle in this series. GL

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

What you say makes sense Bank but if Boston loses tonight there is no way I would think they would win Sat and Sunday regardless of odds being better. Series bets allow for one slip as all they have to win is any two out of three. Lose tonight and I agree it will be tough to win the series but tomm is the key game. Cle must win with Bieber as Civale isn't a shoe in to win the finale. I also think Cle winning 4 of last 6 against Minn and LA was a mirage. Minn can't really hit while LA screwed their rotation by holding Gonsolin. Hopefully Boston's tear hasn't been a fake and I can surprise Cle in this series. GL

Tribe been pretty good all month, 15-5 I think, so has Boston. I don’t disagree w you at all just for me it seems to make more sense to put more on tonight’s game than worrying bout series since we agree tonight is really important for them to take series anyways. Maybe it just comes down to my impatience level! Lol. Gl buddy.

Back