MLB Friday 6/21

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1325
1-0 last

First,

Good to see you back Bank. Focus on what's important and the rest will fall into place. Praying for you and yours. GL

Now for the unimportant shit,

Covers is down again. They have great info and I depend on it for my capping. Had to go to MLB.com for my info today. Covers has great info but a bullshit forum where the inmates still run the asylum. After all these years it's still more important to them that they have big numbers of posters rather than quality of posters which is why they still let all the fake glory grabbing assholes and bashers in instead of quality cappers and discussion.

Next,

I will be going to Toronto this afternoon because my wife's best friend's grand daughter is having a baby shower Sunday and my lovely wife promised to go up there and help set up and execute the shower. I will post again on Monday.

I am going most likely for the "execute" part. Undoubtedly the only thing I would be good for at a baby shower is to kill someone or something. At least that's what I think she means when she says they need my help executing. But I don't think I can get my gun across the border so I will probably have to do this with my hands. I guess I could use a garrote which is a French term I learned from some of my friends in Montreal. Ah hell, I'll just take a damn club. 3 iron should do the trick. It seemed to work well for Tiger Woods wife........

All x50 each

Detroit ML -180
KC/Texas over 7

GL

Hope you sweep them, I'm on both as well. I'm waiting on ump assignments before i go any bigger on the tex over, but I feel this hits regardless, Singer is terrible against lefties, his ERA goes up over 2 full poiints, and he's given up 9 HR to lefties this year (2 for righties). Knowing Bochy, i expect him to line the order with Lefties and his Switch hitters, expect Segar Lowe to have productive at-bats. Have fun in Toronto, love that city and the Loose Moose.

what do you get at covers in convent format you like? just curious as i might be able to point you to another site that has every bit and prob more than what covers offers!! im
always finding new sites with different stuff i like and leave tab open to go to it daily until i get around to book marking

Back