MLB Friday 6/2

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3270
2-0 last
1-0 GS - Oh what the hell "Yippie Kie Ya Motherfucker!"

All x50 each

Cinn +2 1/2 -160 - These odds seem off to me. This should be +runs at -220 at least when the favorite for the ML is -160. I'll try the home team to stay close.
STL/Pitt under 10 - This total seems high to me with two decent starters.
Wash +2 1/2 -170 - Odds low here as well but Gray throwing better than Wheeler. But damn Gray walks too many so go light here.
TB ML -120 - Glasnow just ok in his season opener but even rusty he's better than Whitlock.
Colo ML +110 - Rare straight dog ML play for me but Anderson looks that much better than Lyles.
SD ML -160 - Taillon is terrible. Wacha has been solid recently and even though Padres can't hit for shit I will back them here. And before you argue about SD offense, they have exactly 1 hitter hitting .267. The rest are well below that so yes, Virginia, the Padres can't hit for shit. I am shocked their manager still has a job because SD is the poster boy for firing your manager for lack of performance. In all seriousness, it must be the manager because with the players on this team there is no fucking way this team should be 26-30 at this point in the season. But then again sometimes when you get a lot of self imagined "super stars" on one team the chemistry sucks. I have seen it happen. Sadly, I was always one of the not super stars on my teams.

Going away for the afternoon but will try to track the GS. Yes, I still golf at my advanced age. I wonder if I will bet that over or under? GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 135 1/2 -220/+200

Real added total is 130 so they are padding by 5 1/2 which has been the norm for the last 10 years or so. Some of the game totals are rising so you might be able to get this higher later in the afternoon. GL

I’m not going to add to the GS just because there is a better number.

ADDING >>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 136 1/2 -220/+200

GL

Back