MLB Friday 5/6

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2700
3-3 last

Thanks Bank. Glad you won with that kid. GL

Thanks Inzane. You didn't jinx my over in Colo I did. But it still is usually a good play. GL

Some seriously bad teams playing each other this weekend. I would stay away from them til new matchups come Monday unless the numbers are all wrong. (Pitt/Cinn, KC/Balt, CHW/Bost and no I'm not impressed with my old team, Oak/Minn, Colo/AZ, TB/Sea, Wash/Ana, and I'll even throw Det/Hou in there.) I know a couple of these teams have winning records but the matchups are horrible. That's over half of the games. Pass.

All x50 each, kind of, overs -140

LA ML -150 x200- Anderson and LA better than Cubs at home. But probably won't play this.
Texas/NYY over 6 - Both pitchers look solid but 6 1/2 is a serious low total in NY. Get it quick won't last long.
Toronto/Cle over 6 - Both good here too but where are they getting these 6 1/2 totals? Not sure they will play this one either.
Miami/SD over 6 - Same here as far as the 6 1/2 total goes.

LA to win series against Cubs. -280 x400

GL

Last edited:
I dunno If it be this way all weekend but I agree todays card is “blah” at best. Now we have several rain outs on top of that!

It the crazy bad start to the season all these offenses have had. Anytime we get good pitchers matching up the total gonna be super low it seems. Hopefully leads to some nice value next week when it warms up around the country!

Back