MLB FRIDAY 5/25/18

cashflowmatters

Where the cash flows, matters
2-2 & -.24 units yesterday. 86-76 & +5.39 units ytd in mlb

1 unit each today

CUBS -200

OVER 7 minn/seatt (-120)

GL on the action :cheers3:

I am not sure what to say about the Cubs pick. If Holland was on 4 or 6 days rest I would be slamming SF, You are laying 2 dollars on a pitcher that is not playing well and that is 3-12 last 2 years in the day
5 days is Hendricks best rest

Last edited:
I am not sure what to say about the Cubs pick. If Holland was on 4 or 6 days rest I would be slamming SF, You are laying 2 dollars on a pitcher that is not playing well and that is 3-12 last 2 years in the day
5 days is Hendricks best rest

Despite Holland's splits favoring Day for him they still aren't better than Hendrick's. Holland such a poor pitcher too on the road that it's actually quite the opposite... and Hendrick should be a massive favorite with his dominant home splits.

Sorry I though Hendrick 1-4 at home last 5 and 3-7 last 10 was a bad sign
The problem is risking his 5 days problem good for Kyle miserable for Holland

Sorry I though Hendrick 1-4 at home last 5 and 3-7 last 10 was a bad sign
The problem is risking his 5 days problem good for Kyle miserable for Holland

Definitely. I agree. Not a great sign at all. Bad run support? Not sure.

Where do you get the days rest stats?

Definitely. I agree. Not a great sign at all. Bad run support? Not sure.

Where do you get the days rest stats?

Baseballreference.com

But you have to dig into game logs to get realistic picture like fip, opponent faced etc. One may seem better on 5 days but for instance have improved later in his career or faced tougher opponents on 4 days etc

For some guys there really is a huge difference thats immediately noticable. If I recall correctly Ervin Santana is a god on six for instance

Baseballreference.com

But you have to dig into game logs to get realistic picture like fip, opponent faced etc. One may seem better on 5 days but for instance have improved later in his career or faced tougher opponents on 4 days etc

For some guys there really is a huge difference thats immediately noticable. If I recall correctly Ervin Santana is a god on six for instance

Thanks. I usually just rely on this site to provide me with days rest stats because if they're being mentioned then it's usually important enough to listen to. I can barely get through all the away/home and day/night splits on top of history vs. opponent... that's where I usually call it.

Back