MLB - FRIDAY 4/5

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
SEASON: 17-7, +17.399 Units
YESTERDAY: 5-2, +5.299 units

The 4 starting underdog pitchers I backed and wrote up yesterday in the aggregate put in a Cy Young performance tossing 25 innings and allowing 1 run and 11 hits with 28 K's. I don't think that will happen for me for the rest of the year.

I don't want to sound like a broken record but I feel the need to based upon some of the comments posted on Twitter. I do thank everyone for their kind words however, being up 17+ units the first 5 days of the season is a complete aberration. Quite frankly, if I am up 17 units at the end of the season, it would be a solid season. At this rate, I would be up over 450 units at the end of the season which is completely impossible. +50 units would be a huge windfall and success. Point of the story is in life things gravitate to the norm and I will gravitate towards 50-52% (which will still reward me with a sizable profit) so expect regression and for those who are blindly tailing, don't be silly and start over betting or parlaying picks. I repeat again this is a marathon and not a sprint and in a marathon, it's not what you do in the first mile but what you do over the course of the 26+ miles that counts.

MIAMI +142 (1.5 Units) - I actually banged a higher number last night

KANSAS CITY +110 (1.5 Units)

SAN FRANCISCO -119 (1.25 Units)

MILWAUKEE -130 (1.25 Units)

ANGELS +110 (1.25 Units)

Last edited:
game...don't sell your sell short...you will be up 450 units by years end..and we will then...all retire! bol the rest of the season!:shake:

game...don't sell your sell short...you will be up 450 units by years end..and we will then...all retire! bol the rest of the season!:shake:

If someone could insure me +50 units for the year right now, I'd take it and it would save me hundreds of hours I could use elsewhere. LOL

If someone could insure me +50 units for the year right now, I'd take it and it would save me hundreds of hours I could use elsewhere. LOL
I think you should just race to +50 and call it a season...then we should go to Vegas and make it rain!

glad to see you on KC. I think their bats come alive today versus Kendrick

GH, the units you post..

Miami +142 for 1.5 units, are you risking or to win 1.5

Same with the favs, are you risking the units or to win?

Thanks and good luck!

GH, the units you post..

Miami +142 for 1.5 units, are you risking or to win 1.5

Same with the favs, are you risking the units or to win?

Thanks and good luck!

Old school. When betting a favorite, it's to win that unit amount. When betting a dog, it's risking that unit amount.

Per Gamer's instructions, I am flat betting all plays. The only adjustment I will make is to reflect his units. 1.5 units=$150, 1.25 units=$125, etc. Just my .02.

Mentioned you in my chat GH. Hope it will bring some new members to CTG. We are on Miami RL+1½.

:shake:

any reasoning behind Milwaukee? My concern is that Lohse was pitching to community college hitters three weeks ago. Not a Miley fan and the Snakes went 16 and got into Milwaukee about 7:30 am yesterday, but they did have a day off. GL..

:shake:

any reasoning behind Milwaukee? My concern is that Lohse was pitching to community college hitters three weeks ago. Not a Miley fan and the Snakes went 16 and got into Milwaukee about 7:30 am yesterday, but they did have a day off. GL..

Hey CKR!

It wasn't anything specific. I made the line -147 and saw value. Lohse was sharper than expected in his Spring Training start last week. I think the Dbacks have to figure out their bullpen rotations which were taxed a bit in the opening series. Travel was a small factor. Miley was horrendous in Spring Training! Last season, his ERA was much higher on the road, much higher during night games and he was crushed by the Brewers. I like this Brewer lineup against lefties. I like to break games down into segments. I rate the Brewers lineup about 20 cents better in this matchup. I think Lohse is about 15 cents better than Miley early on. I don't see much advantage in bullpens and I think the intangibles are worth about 12 cents to the Brewers.

Back