MLB Friday 4/29

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +870
4-5 last

Thanks for the response Bank. I appreciate it. GL

OK boys and girls it's time for another blanket under bet. I will then write up a few sides I like as well but the unders are all x100 -130 each buying on a 1/2 run.

SD/Pitt 8
Sea/Miami 8
Bost/Balt 9 1/2
Hou/Tor 9
Minn/TB 8
Phil/Mets 8
Ana/CHW 8
Atl/Texas 9 1/2
NYY/KC 8 1/2
Cubs/MLW 8 1/2
AZ/STL 8
Cinn/Colo 11 1/2
Cle/Oak 8
Det/LA 9
Wash/SF 8

These are all x100 each as well

SD ML -170 - This is a big overlay. Darvish except for 1 game very, very solid. Thompson not ready for the majors.
TB ML -120 - I can get TB at home with Kluber at only -120. I'll take it. Minn has won 6 in a row and that must be why the odds are so low. And Bundy is very solid for the Twins. But TB has won 4 out of their last 5. I'll take the home team here at almost no odds risk.
NYY ML -190 - Cortes unhittable so far this year and Bubic has really struggled in 2 of his first 3 starts. Have to think the Yanks can win this.
MLW ML -150 - I went back and forth with this one because Hendricks is pretty solid. Houser has been a little better and getting stronger the more innings he throws. Deciding factor here is Cubs have won 2 of their last 8 and Brewers have won 8 of their last 10 and they get last at bats tonight.
Oak ML -140 - Civale allowed at least 4 runs in all 3 starts this year. Montas has been lights out last 3 starts. Home team wins. Oh, and fuck the piece of shit Indians. I am still kicking myself for losing $120 thinking this horrible team could stay within 2 runs of anybody. Seriously, they have traded away everyone. They have one pitcher. 3 hitters and one of them is on the DL. Terrible defense. Why would you pay to see them play when the front office has told all the fans to go fuck themselves?
LA ML -230 - I know super high odds. The books are saying run away fast no sane person should risk these odds. Riiiiight. I'll take my $100 please.

GL

Back