MLB Friday 4/23

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3024
3-4 last all parlays lost

Thanks for all the replies yesterday folks. I appreciate it. GL

The wife is having 5 yards of mulch delivered today. Doesn't she know I am a fucking old man? She says something about working will keep me around. We all know drinking beer and watching sports is the only way to stay alive. Silly woman.

All x100 each

MLW +2 1/2 -230
Wash +2 1/2 -120
NYY/Cle over 8 -140
Cinn/Stl over 7 -140
Mia/SF over 6 1/2 -140 - I don't often buy a 1/2 run off to a hook but I think it will pay here as it could well be a 3-3 game at some point and I would rather win than push at 7 on this one.

GL

Get to work!! That shit smells!! Lol. 5 yards not too bad, you gotta wheelbarrow it around the house?

beats the fuck out of wheelbarrowing concrete or rock!!

I was gonna cut my grass today and do some weed control and bush trimming cause it was supposed to rain over weekend, it went and rained overnight so now if all wet! Lol. Not happy bout it, hope it dries out enough I can do in few hours, I don’t want to wait and it get all long!! The back growing like crazy, I’ve already cut that few times, the front is mostly Zoysia so it hasn’t started growing much but starting to in spots so needs to be evened up.

My wheelbarrow is my friend. She has like 10-12 beds need mulched. Yes all around the house. Got a little less than half done and I quit now for the day. I kind of like the smell but I like horses so it’s not much different. I use a light coal shovel makes it easier. She will help me tomm. The mind is willing but I really have to take it slow and many breaks. When she is with me she makes me take breaks. I tried drinking beer every break thinking she’d get pissed but she just happy if I break no matter what I do during them. GL

My mlw bet just got killed. Mlw starter left after only one out with injury. The kid that’s in there now will allow at least 6 runs. Damn. GL

My mlw bet just got killed. Mlw starter left after only one out with injury. The kid that’s in there now will allow at least 6 runs. Damn. GL

Your crystal ball is working just fine Wire.

Just took the Brew Crew +6' for a lil'...

Back