MLB Friday 4/22

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -300
7-3 last

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Bank. Some days it just isn't very clear so we guess. GL :)

Thanks Cash. As always, I appreciate it. GL

Truth be told, many of these capped over so I almost went a blanket over. Then I realized these tulips can't actually hit. 99% of them just guess and that's why they have less than .200 averages. Yes I know, that OPS OBS or OBGYN, whatever it is they use, but the real reason the TV folks use it is because it's pathetic to keep seeing each hitter hit .157 Much more impressive to see a .400 OPS or whatever. But the fuckers still just barely hit their weight no matter how they spin the numbers to make it look better. Truthfully, they don't all guess. About 20 of them in all of MLB can actually hit. So let's try under on all again and see what happens. Couple of ML in there too though.

All x100 each -130 on all unders buying on 1/2 run to the total. And that's the last time I am explaining that. My old fingers hurt typing this damn much so it's always buying 1/2 run on unders at -130 and buying off 1/2 run at -140 on overs. Is that number always exact? No. But it averages out to be about those odds in the long run and I am sure as hell not typing different numbers and doing big math all the time. These YTD stats are designed to give the reader an idea of how bad a poster sucks. It ain't Price Waterhouse accounting.

Pitt/Cubs under 8
STL/Cinn under 9 1/2
SF/Wash under 9 1/2
Cle/NYY under 9 1/2
NYY ML -180
MLW/Phil under 8 1/2
Bost/TB under 9
TB ML -150
Col/Det under 8 1/2
Mia/Atl under 9
Tor/Hou under 9
Toronto +2 1/2 -220