MLB Friday 4/21

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1855
3-1 last - OK, maybe I won't ever lose. :rofl:

Sorry Paul. Hope we hit some for you. GL

All x50 each

LA/Cubs under 10 - Both pitchers decent.
CHW/TB under 9 1/2 - Pretty high total for this park and decent starters.
Colo +2 1/2 -130 - Never a Nola fan and + runs are on sale at only -130.
Balt ML -170 - Wells touchable but Lorenzen horrible debut this year.
Tor/NYY over 8 - Either of these teams could score 8 by themselves.
Miami/Cle over 7 - Don't try this one at home kids. Pitchers are actually pretty decent. Just playing a hunch.
Hou/Atl under 9 1/2 - Starters definitely decent.
Wash/Minn over 7 - Both starters hittable.

GL

Crazy thing in clevland. Fish have only scored in the 1st inning 3x all year and not any of last 9 games. Plesac has given up runs in 1st inning of every start!!

I tied O’s to parlay but I also played Lorenzen ov 3.5 k’s. Just a matter of him not getting crushed and ran from game right away. If he can make it 3-4 innings he should get 4k’s no problem.

Holy crap only -130 for +2.5? Pretty much have to take that!!

Gl today

Paul, it was my fault not yours. I saw Cubs +2 1/2 -160 and I passed it even though they had the pitching advantage in this one based on recent starts. That's my fault. I passed an easy winner. Balt looks good in this spot tonight. Should open all you parlays up. GL

I like that k's with Lorenzen Bank. Should be ok. I actually see a 3-3 and that should keep him in for awhile. Not even sure they get 7 runs in that one. Yes, I take just about every time any + runs at -140 or less. As you have said baseball is funny anyone can win. GL

I parlayed O ML with everything today. It’s the key for me today

Doing that has ruined more than one my days, lol. hopefully it works out, i have them in a couple 2 teamers. I just hope they don’t blow Lorenzen up too fast cause his 3.5 k number was way too good to pass, figure only way he doesn’t fan 4 is if balty runs him from the game by 2nd inning.

Doing that has ruined more than one my days, lol. hopefully it works out, i have them in a couple 2 teamers. I just hope they don’t blow Lorenzen up too fast cause his 3.5 k number was way too good to pass, figure only way he doesn’t fan 4 is if balty runs him from the game by 2nd inning.
I just remembered the RR calculator……..just messing around with it…..was wondering why it doesn’t show much profits as I went 6-1 few days ago RR 2,3,4,5,6,7

On 8 teams RR, the best is 2 teamers…..
I’ll have to go at least 6-2 to make profits on 4 teamers ( MLB favorites and dogs )
7-1 to make profits on 5,6 teamers

Like your strategy of RR 2,3 with 2-4 teams….

I just remembered the RR calculator……..just messing around with it…..was wondering why it doesn’t show much profits as I went 6-1 few days ago RR 2,3,4,5,6,7

On 8 teams RR, the best is 2 teamers…..
I’ll have to go at least 6-2 to make profits on 4 teamers ( MLB favorites and dogs )
7-1 to make profits on 5,6 teamers

Like your strategy of RR 2,3 with 2-4 teams….

My favorite is 4 teams in groups of 2., keeps it at only 6 bets so I can make them reasonably big, if I split drop a bit but not much, if I hit 3 it a solid day, hit all 4 and jackpot :). Sometimes if I really like I card I’ll push it out a few more games but I still prefer mostly sticking w 2 teamers. I think the risk worth the reward as my big days way bigger.

Back