MLB Friday 3/31

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -200
5-5 last

Sorry you are having trouble with that lvmike. I agree most people get beat over the course of a season betting juice so books should jump at it. GL

Too early to tell but I didn't see any significant increase in hits with no shift. Actually, saw some games where certain hitters were hitting to opposite field more than they have in the past. We will see. Also have to work in the mornings at school so it's late when I post my bets. Sorry about that. But even that's better than all next week when I leave Monday for Montreal for a week.

All x100 each all overs -140

Mets/Miami over 7 - One of these days I will stop betting overs in Miami. Just not tonight. Lots of walks from these two starters.
Houston ML -150 - Javier seems much better than Lynn. Just hope the Astros can find some runs tonight.
AZ/LA over 7 - Kelley and May both generous and also walk lots of batters. Figure I can find 3-3 here to stay out of trouble.
Seattle ML -160 - Ray has always been solid. Gaddis didn't do very well in his two starts late last season. 18+ era. Figure Ray can hold them long enough for Mariners to get the W.

Parlays: Round robin groups of 4 and 3 x25 each. Total risk 125.

Mets/Miami over 7
Houston ML -150
AZ/LA over 7
Seattle ML -160

GL

Back