MLB Friday 3/29

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +50
3-0 totals last
0-1 parlay

Thanks Wise. Yes, I bet LA over 103 and Cle over 75 1/2 for season totals. GL

A rant....................

Now I have a bone to pick with CTG. You forgot to pay your electric bill, but you came up with some lame ass excuse about the reason was links posted and the server company said that's a no-no. Just be honest about it and if you guys need money to pay your bills just ask us to contribute or better yet sell bibles.

For the record I went 15-0 yesterday but was unable to post any of those winners. (Yes, I know there were only 13 games played.) And I won all 23 of my parlays. (just go with it) My YTD total should be +$42,006 but I have to post +$50 because that's the last "official" post I made. Just so you know CTG, I am plenty peeved off about that. I can't believe you were down for more than a day. I expect a rebate in what you charge me in dues. In fact, everyone should get a break on the $100 a month you charge us to be a member here. So, let's band together and tell CTG "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more!" I demand the ability to post every day and I expect you CTG to make that happen!

Oh, and before I forget, I won't be posting after this weekend for about 7 weeks while I finish my work assignment with the school. Toodles.

All x50 each. -140 unless noted.

MLW/Mets over 7
ATL/Phil over 7 -110
Tor/TB over 7
Tor ML +100
NYY/Hou over 9 -110
Cle/Oak over 7
Bost/Sea over 7 -110
SF/SD over 7
LA ML -220

Parlay:

Tor ML +100
LA ML -220

-50/+95

GL

I almost forgot, I found the best links for info and picks. It's not free but I'll post it in here so you can see it and not have to pay. Let me go find them and I'll share it with you. GL

INCREDIBLE DAY! OUT-F'n-Standing brothe! 15-0. Ive hit 12-0 and 9-0 a couple times (and doubt it happens again) but never 15-0 in one sport one day, that's insane and a nice way to increase the bankroll quickly. If I were you, I'd go buy a couple powerball tickets. HAHA!

We match on 4-5 it looks like, and from your card, you could get another clean sweep as I would lean that direction in the other's.

Good luck today and keep killing it

Back