MLB Friday 11/5

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1844
0-1 last

Thanks Bank. GL

Houston ML -280/+200 - There are a ton of reasons I think this series ends here tonight. Houston tore Wheeler up last time they saw him and there is no reason to think he will suddenly beat them. Valdez shut the Phillies down last time and he can do it again. Why? Because the Phillies are already shut down offensively. Think about it. Other than Schwarber's lead off HR, Philly managed 1 run for a full 9 innings after that. 12 men were left on base by Philly. They were 1-7 with runners in scoring position and they were lucky last night's game wasn't a complete blowout because Houston went 1-11 with runners in scoring position. They were no hit the game before. Even including that HR they managed just 3 runs in two games. Both of those were at home and I only point that out because I seriously doubt they will suddenly do better in Houston against a pitcher, that I already mentioned, shut them down. Houston can afford to lose this game and still have another after that. They will be loose with nothing to lose. Philly must win or their season is over and then they must win again Sunday. Tight means bad in baseball. Or at least I have heard someone say that.

Because I lived in Philly for a few years the fan in me wants Philly to win it all. But I have never made a bet because of the fan in me for any sport ever. I just can't see that happening with Wheeler and then Nola and a cast of thousands if Wheeler somehow manages to beat Houston tonight. Anything can happen in baseball, but this is a tall hill to climb.

I expect the total to drop to 6 1/2 by game time and that means for -240 I can get over 5. I am tired of watching Philly try to score so I think I will probably pass the total even if I can buy it down to 5. GL

Good like Wire, but I'm gonna diverge here.

Took the Phils, their tt over 2*, and the over 6*.

And if it ends tonight, thank you for your time and patience to post your thoughts. You've made me some money for sure this year, either by pointing things out that I wouldn't see, or by buying down totals and using that run line.

Blood was right...

:cheers3:

Back