MLB Friday 10/8

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +8165
0-3-1 last - I did a helluva lot better in football than I did in baseball last night.

Going to take all sides and all totals today. No, I do not expect to win all of them. I would be very happy going 4-4 thank you.

All x50 each

CHW +2 1/2 -300 - Giolito fits better here given Valdez shaky last start. I think the Sox can put together some scoring but it all depends on Anderson and Abreu.
CHW/Hou over 7 -140 - Not a tall order as both these clubs have offense. It would be nice to see some from Chicago however but I think we will against Valdez.
Atlanta +2 1/2 -280 - Somehow Morton has been extremely solid. Burnes seems to be slipping a little from dominance early in the season.
Atl/MLW over 6 1/2 -140 - Definitely see the way for a 3-3 score here.
TB ML -120 - I have been reading that Sale is going for the Bosox. Doesn't matter if he does because he is not the same as he was before he got hurt. Baz is a serious name to remember so far in his early career. The odds are so low here because of the name "Sale". Rays seem to have too much for the Bosox in this series. You could feel the life go out of them when Arozarena stole home.
Bost/TB over 7 -140 - Don't even think about betting this over stupidity in TB. I just like pissing away money and that's why I am betting it.
SF +2 1/2 -300 - LA is favored in SF and looking at the pitchers I can see why. Buehler has been much more solid, more often and Webb's last start is a concern. But the Giants kicked the living shit out of Buehler 6 starts back.
LA/SF over 6 1/2 -140 - Decent offenses, bad over park, not asking much to get to 3-3 and did I mention SF beat the hell out of Buehler the last time they saw him?

GL

YTD +8165
0-3-1 last - I did a helluva lot better in football than I did in baseball last night.

Going to take all sides and all totals today. No, I do not expect to win all of them. I would be very happy going 4-4 thank you.

All x50 each

CHW +2 1/2 -300 - Giolito fits better here given Valdez shaky last start. I think the Sox can put together some scoring but it all depends on Anderson and Abreu.
CHW/Hou over 7 -140 - Not a tall order as both these clubs have offense. It would be nice to see some from Chicago however but I think we will against Valdez.
Atlanta +2 1/2 -280 - Somehow Morton has been extremely solid. Burnes seems to be slipping a little from dominance early in the season.
Atl/MLW over 6 1/2 -140 - Definitely see the way for a 3-3 score here.
TB ML -120 - I have been reading that Sale is going for the Bosox. Doesn't matter if he does because he is not the same as he was before he got hurt. Baz is a serious name to remember so far in his early career. The odds are so low here because of the name "Sale". Rays seem to have too much for the Bosox in this series. You could feel the life go out of them when Arozarena stole home.
Bost/TB over 7 -140 - Don't even think about betting this over stupidity in TB. I just like pissing away money and that's why I am betting it.
SF +2 1/2 -300 - LA is favored in SF and looking at the pitchers I can see why. Buehler has been much more solid, more often and Webb's last start is a concern. But the Giants kicked the living shit out of Buehler 6 starts back.
LA/SF over 6 1/2 -140 - Decent offenses, bad over park, not asking much to get to 3-3 and did I mention SF beat the hell out of Buehler the last time they saw him?

GL

Hope you're right on these totals, I've been on every over so far, 0-4 to date.

No time to leave now.

Good luck, Wire.

:cheers3:

Its an annual for me to take today off as well as Monday. If you love baseball, there's no way you miss a pitch these 2 days. All 4 series today and very possible on Monday. GL

Back