Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +264.5

Yesterday

MLB 1-1 = Even
NCAAF 0-0-1 = Even
NFL 1-0 = +5

Sides: All for 5 units

Sask/BC over 52 -110 (CFL) (Could be the best bet of the day in any sport)

BYU/Utah St over 57 (NCAAF) (You obviously haven't learned anything if you are still looking at my college football picks)

Pitt/St Louis over 7 -110

St Louis dismantled the Pirates yesterday. Pitt may fold and the Cards do it again today?

TB/Boston over 7 1/2 -110

Lot of walks for these pitchers. I think I like Boston in these games until Price pitches.

LA/Atlanta over 6 1/2 -110

Ump won't hurt.

Detroit/Oakland over 6 1/2 -110

Oakland pen better be ready because Bartolo won't go more than 6.

Do I expect all four of these MLB games to go over? Probably not but 3-1 is a good night and if even two of them sail over I don't get hurt. GL

when I went to play that Utah UCLA total last night it had moved to 65. Almost never play totals but I went and took the under. Lucky me
Buona fortuna today

Yes Wise, I was going to post that I was sure the Pirates would come alive today most probably taking a 5-0 lead in the early innings and their starter only allowing 2 hits through say 5 innings but I didn't want to brag about being able to see so clearly into the future. When I do that guys start asking me questions about the lottery and whether their wives and girlfriends are being faithful to them and it gets to be a real hassle. GL

GL Wire - I played Atl/LAD over 6 today, like Hudson behind the dish and think Atl bats will wake up today and get some runs.

Back