MLB Friday 10/29

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7905
1-1 last

Coming to you from Montreal where my internet in the city is more sketchy than when I use my MIFI in Ohio or in the mountains north of here. Can't figure that out but I will leave it to the tech experts.

Hou/Atlanta over 7 -220 x50 - Buying a run and a half off. I think Anderson is more solid than Garcia but Garcia did have a very good last start against Boston. Total seems to me the way to go in this one as both starters will allow base runners and therefore some runs. Neither starter goes long so the bullpens can contribute as well. A total of 7 very reachable here.

Going to pass the side although I like Atlanta to win outright and I also think Houston +2 1/2 runs is a very good bet but that will cost you at least -300 from my books.

GL

Hello! I'm just as good at tech as I am with math!
Regarding the starters not going long. I think the Braves have 2 bullpen starts for game 4 and 5 so they could stretch Anderson some today but I still think it should be a situational decision unless the Dodgers were playing.

Go get 'em Wire...

I like that over as well as the Braves tt over 3*.

:cheers3:

Sounds good Wise. I agree Houston will do that with the starters but depending on the outcome tonight Atlanta could throw Chavez. I think they are saving him for that purpose but we will see. Both teams want to win this game equally tonight. GL

I like that Braves TT over Inzane as Garcia is more likely to have a bad start than Anderson. But I don't know for sure. If I had to guess I would say somebody wins tonight 5-4. GL

Back