Pretty much a regular
YTD +2270
1-0 last

BetMGM parlay:

Hou +2 1/2 -300
Phil +2 1/2 -370

-70/+50

Games:

- We have seen these two starters for Hou and Texas before in this series. Both pitched well and the game ended in a 2-0 Texas win. I don't see anything really different here other than I still trust Verlander more than Montgomery. But in any case, the + runs should be enough to cash Hou and there is always that lacking Ranger bullpen.

- I understand Philly trotting out a "starter" to go as long as he can because they have the lead in the series. I also get that AZ doesn't want to throw anyone on short rest but by the time they do throw Wheeler or someone else short it may be too late. I'll take the Philly bats against the Snake bats.

GL

Thanks Inzane. Yes, I was hoping they would be a -200 for the series now and I could hedge but they are -110 so nothing yet. I might not hedge if they win today despite them being more than -300. I don't think Texas can hang but who knows. GL

Deja vu to 2019 World Series when we lost every home game and won every road game vs the Nats. Javier can get us there but I don't trust Framber one bit (especially after his post game comments on his performance). I'm praying someone makes the Astros stay in a hotel when they come home lol.

GL Wire

I agree Strohs. To be honest I wouldn't even trot Valdez out there again. Long relief maybe but have to pass him starting. GL

Back