MLB Friday 10/16

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +27
2-1 last

A sermon.........

Stop looking at names. Names of teams, names of pitchers, names of anyone in any sport. This is how you lose at gambling. You get an idea or opinion in your head and then you make everything try to fit to justify your opinion. Kershaw is not the same as he was five years ago. Ohhhhh scary name but trust me you can bet against him. Oh yeah I did. The Patriots are not the same great team. The Browns are not the same shitty team. In fact everything you hear and think says that the Dodgers are going to win this series and the whole thing. But is that really true or are they trying to make it true because the experts predicted it? When someone, yes even me, predicts something they want it to be true so they keep trying to say just wait you'll see I'm right. But I learned a long time ago I'm not always right. My wife says I'm never right but that's another discussion. I will see the trend is that I am wrong and I will change. And the easiest way to do that (and yes I'm going to shout this) FORGET THE NAMES AND LOOK ONLY AT STATS. (There I feel better)

Seriously, don't listen to anyone, even yourself, telling you who's going to win and simply cover the names of all the players and teams before you cap and let the stats tell you who should win. Trust me you will win a ton more and more often. And if you do look at my picks you need to ask yourself now why is this senile old man picking this team or total? And yes, even though I said I was betting over every MLB playoff game I still look at the stats. (yes, I lie congratulations you just discovered that men lie. Especially really old ones.) Don't just blindly bet my picks or anyone's picks. LOOK AT THE STATS!!!!! Ok, that was too much. Sorry.

Thus endeth the lesson.

All x10 over -140

Hou/TB over 7 1/2
Atlanta + 1 1/2 +120 There go those all powerful Dodgers again........

P.S. You know Bloodhound would have been all over Atlanta but for the wrong reasons. He was a fan of Atlanta. I don't know how many times I would tell him to go the other way and we would argue. I loved him but sometimes he capped biased and he knew it. Stubborn sonuvabitch. GL

Last Night I Took Over 9 Atlanta ML & RL.
I Did This Because Kershaw Was On The Mound.
My Brother And I Used To Take Trips To The Cal-Neva In Reno To Bet Baseball.
We Learned Many Years Ago, Every Season You'll See A Pitcher Who's Just Not Dangerous Anymore.
Ön The Downside Of Their Career' As My 89 Year Old Father Said Of Kershaw On Tuesday.
On A Different Note @Wiretowire Keep An Eye On The LIVE Over/Under Numbers When Teams Start Using Relievers Quickly.
(At Least During These Playoffs, Betting The Over, LIVE Has Been Very Profitable For Me.)
Have A Great Day!
:shake:

Back