Pretty much a regular
Record update Friday

All for 5 units each.

NCAAF

Duke/Louisville over 71 1/2

Memphis/Tulane over 53 1/2

SD St/Fresno over 53 1/2

Toronto/Cleveland over 7 -140

I was tempted to take Cleveland at -120 but that was based on a hunch as Estrada has thrown better recently than Kluber. And I was concerned that I was biased in that decision so I am going with the total. But I do like Clevelands chances with Kluber and last at bats.

The total bet is based on the fact that I truly believe that 3-3 is a reasonable score against both these starters. One starter could blow or more accurately a bullpen could blow and one team scores all 7 themselves.

Speaking of bullpens, I assure you that if Francona continues to use Allen as his closer the Jays will eat him, alive. Miller needs to close as he will shut the door. Allen will bring back not so fond memories of Jose Mesa. Francona might switch after seeing Allen blow two leads but by that time it will be too late as the Tribe will have given Toronto two gift games they should have won.

GL

Record update:

YTD +191.1
MLB Push
NFL 0-1
MLB Series 4-0

Congrats to LA fans although for my Cubs pennant bet I would have preferred the Cubs played Washington because Dusty always finds a way to lose. GL

Not making series picks for MLB as I already have a vested interest but if I were a truly objective observer I would have to take the Cubs and Toronto to win their series. GL

Record update:

YTD +191.1
MLB Push
NFL 0-1
MLB Series 4-0

Congrats to LA fans although for my Cubs pennant bet I would have preferred the Cubs played Washington because Dusty always finds a way to lose. GL
Not Dusty's fault Chief....

Record update:

YTD +191.1
MLB Push
NFL 0-1
MLB Series 4-0

As a Reds fan I could not agree more with you more ...... Dusty Baker is an awful manager

Thanks Metallica. GL

Sorry Tim I didn't say Dusty was to blame for last night. I said Dusty will find a way to lose and he will. He always does. GL

That was my point Cash. He is a horrible manager. GL

Thanks Inzane. I just like Calgary in the CFL this weekend. GL

Thanks Play. GL

I have a rant..... Why is Russell Martin batting clean up for this team??? While with Yanks & Pitt he batted near bottom of both line ups. In my opinion he should be 6th-9th in this line up, WTF???

Back