MLB For Monday June 6th

Looks Like Everyone And Their Mother Is On Arizona Today...Not Sure I Like That...

Arizona are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati.

:shake:

Looks Like Everyone And Their Mother Is On Arizona Today...Not Sure I Like That...

Arizona are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati.

id like to play Greene k prop but not sure they even gonna play? looks like lot of rain heading that way.

I Keep Forgetting...

Arizona And Oakland Can't Hit Anything...

Yea, they both been money playing opposing pitcher k props, all the Red Sox pitchers hit their number vs A’s, havnt got to pick on zona for few days since they been in pitt. Greene filthy tho, had no worries bout him striking out a bunch.

Yea, they both been money playing opposing pitcher k props, all the Red Sox pitchers hit their number vs A’s, havnt got to pick on zona for few days since they been in pitt. Greene filthy tho, had no worries bout him striking out a bunch.
I'd Love To Hear More About Your "K" Props.
I'm Old School. Over/Under ML RL TT... That's It.
Never Really Got Into Prop Bets.
Thanks @2daBank

I'd Love To Hear More About Your "K" Props.
I'm Old School. Over/Under ML RL TT... That's It.
Never Really Got Into Prop Bets.
Thanks @2daBank

All this prop stuff new to me as well. I really just started playing them last fall and figured out I was way better at those than actually picking nfl games! it has kinda just took off from there to now I play more props than anything in every sport. You seem to be pretty patient, there lot of good value if ya can be selective and cap pitchers which pretty much all I do for mlb anyways. K’s and total outs the 2 I’ve had most success with, there at least a handful every week they come too short with the total out number and the k’s they set pretty standard numbers so when a guy gets a better than avg matchup against a team w lot of swing and miss they usually don’t adjust line all that much from what I’ve noticed.. Greene been matchup proof, he has hit his total like 8 starts in a row and all but 1 of his 11 total, not sure many guys being underpriced as much as him. His results might be super inconsistent but he always punches guys out. Guessing they gonna start jacking his total up real soon which will be a bummer.

All this prop stuff new to me as well. I really just started playing them last fall and figured out I was way better at those than actually picking nfl games! it has kinda just took off from there to now I play more props than anything in every sport. You seem to be pretty patient, there lot of good value if ya can be selective and cap pitchers which pretty much all I do for mlb anyways. K’s and total outs the 2 I’ve had most success with, there at least a handful every week they come too short with the total out number and the k’s they set pretty standard numbers so when a guy gets a better than avg matchup against a team w lot of swing and miss they usually don’t adjust line all that much from what I’ve noticed.. Greene been matchup proof, he has hit his total like 8 starts in a row and all but 1 of his 11 total, not sure many guys being underpriced as much as him. His results might be super inconsistent but he always punches guys out. Guessing they gonna start jacking his total up real soon which will be a bummer.
I See He Has 8 K's Through 7 Innings. What Was His Number Tonight?

I See He Has 8 K's Through 7 Innings. What Was His Number Tonight?

6.5 which was highest it been thus far, it been 5.5 all thru may. It might have had something to do with playing zona but for most part I don’t notice them doing that much so more likely they just ticked him up this start, it was even money for the over.

Back