MLB Final total for 2013

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +307

Yesterday

MLB 0-1 = -10
NCAAF 1-0 = +10

Another plus year even betting my crazy old man way which of course every year they tell me is impossible since I use such high chalk. But I did play September and the playoffs straight without buying any runs for you Bloodhound old friend. Congrats to you for kicking ass in the baseball contest in here.

I dabble occasionally posting in NFL and college football but I leave you in the capable hands of all the good cappers in here especially the old Bloodhound in college football. There is no one better than he, anywhere, in college football. I will probably take some time off from posting. Maybe come back to get my ass kicked in college hoops.

And I leave you with this final thought...... when you get them down have no mercy on your books because those fuckers will never show you any mercy. GL

Congrats on Another Fine Season old man.

It is amazing what 'selective chalk' will do for a bankroll. Thank U for taking time to post, winners and thoughts!!

Now dont be a stranger as I know everyone will look forward to ur next post, even if it is girl's darts

And while I am here,

Congrats to all of the Boston RedSox fans. Job well done!!

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I appreciate it.

Blood, the Croatian ladies dart team are 11-0 against the spread so far this year. GL

Great season Wire. Don't go too far. These last couple months of the year gets pretty festive around here!

Back