MLB Discussion Thread for April 4th

Apparent Angel Hernandez is in the Mets game No history with Nola. I think a low era with Syn on about 7 innings. I am temped to just skip this game because of Angels history as a nutcase

I trust Carlos Martinez to bounce back today much more than Chacin for Milwaukee

Generally i would to but Carlos struggled every outing in Miller last year three losses thinking its predictive of today with Milly‘s good lefty batters in lefty park

Generally i would to but Carlos struggled every outing in Miller last year three losses thinking its predictive of today with Milly‘s good lefty batters in lefty park

That's interesting. Only numbers I was looking at where

MARTINEZ is 5-4 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 2.63 and a WHIP of 1.259.His team's record is 7-5 (+0.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 6-4. (+1.9 units)

Do you have last year splits on road in milwaukee?

CHACIN is 0-5 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 5.46 and a WHIP of 1.500.His team's record is 0-5 (-5.5 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-0. (+4.0 units)

I see two starts for Cmart last year in Milky...both losses. One was 6-5 the other 3-2

Today's @tigers and @Royals game has been postponed due to cold weather and will be made up on April 20th as a Day/Night double header in Detroit.

Baseball Reference has Martinez with 3 starts in Milwaukee last year, posting a 6.32 ERA in 15.2 innings with a 1.79 WHIP. Struck out 21 in those innings but walked 7 and gave up 21 hits.

Baseball Reference has Martinez with 3 starts in Milwaukee last year, posting a 6.32 ERA in 15.2 innings with a 1.79 WHIP. Struck out 21 in those innings but walked 7 and gave up 21 hits.

Here is the SDQL from Killersports...

1522856755377.png

Chacin got roughed up in st louis last before that last faced them as dback and pitched well at home vs them

Really screwed me by blowing that game last night cause was def planning on playing brewers as dogs to avoid the sweep. I think ultimately our pen will be fine and even a potential strength at some point but at moment it not and matheny a fucking moron when it comes to how he uses them!! I just don't trust Carlos to go deep into this game so if one really felt they had to play cards I'd suggest 1st 5.

I don't trust him at all. He might be ok but even if so I don't trust him to get thru 6. Then ya gotta deal with matheny making retarded desicions with a pen who not playing to their best at moment.

Back