MLB Discussion Thread for April 3rd

Reds game. Ump is a major homer and massive under. He is also very bad for home dogs
Not sure how Reed is pitching. I do not trust Lester serious understatement. No real idea what to do here and leaning to just a first half over. Any input welcome
Have a bingo tournament starting at 10 in the morning.
In the Atlanta game Teaheran on 4 has been very bad especially at home. 5 and 6 he gets much better not sure what he is on
Last year Boston and Angels were both Great on Tuesday while Houston was Very good
Probably all over Houston
Sale minus 2.5?
Sale no history with ump
Urena 27 ERA based on 1 inning
This guy Reed 0-11 in his career I believe
Terrible history vs Cubs
Play Cubs??

Last edited:
After reading these stats, I’m going to play Tigers TT -$120 over 4 & over 8.5 -$115

Jakob Junis 9-3, 4.30 ERA last year was scheduled to make his first start of the season against Detroit on Tuesday. He was 2-1 with a 6.75 ERA in three games against the Tigers in his rookie campaign, starting two of the three games he pitched against them.
Detroit is scheduled to pitch left-hander Matthew Boyd 6-11, 5.27 ERA in 2017 against Kansas City.
Boyd started three games against the Royals last year, going 1-1 with a 6.32 ERA. In his short career, the left-hander is 2-4 with a 7.91 ERA against Kansas City in nine starts.

Miguel Gonzales on the road? FADE

SALE vs hapless Marlins and URENA and 9 innings, RL

Astros vs an Os team who couldn't hit a beach ball right now RL

Brewers and their ace at small odds at home vs a very unproven pitcher

If I go worse than 3-1 on these I'd be shocked.

CHALK CITY

I like the Ovah in Cincy. Reed has been terrible in his starts and the Cubs have racked him up. The Reds have seen Lester a bunch and have a number of their bigger bats with good stats against him. He looked average vs Marlins as he did the last half of last year and Billy Ham drives him crazy if he gets on base. I think this thing sails over, 1-0 game yesterday is a bit concerning but gotta turn the page with baseball in April.

Why do I hear nothing but 1.5? Houston has a loss and every other win is by 3 or more. Got switched to a new slot tournament. No good just 170 thousand
Verlander at Houston 4-1 minus 2.5
Be aware normally Boston has not been winning big. Only 1 easy 2,5

Last edited:
No way can I pass cards at this price. Books pretty much have me betting my squad daily and certainly not my intention. Flarhery has great stuff and was very good this spring, like many young pitchers he had a rough go of it his 1st taste late last year but expect much like twinks kid that experience will serve him well and he will be much better this time around. Don't Iike unders at that park but with Anderson great numbers there and good against cards, big E behind plate. 9.5 very tempting as 4-4 doesn't beat me.

I like the Ovah in Cincy. Reed has been terrible in his starts and the Cubs have racked him up. The Reds have seen Lester a bunch and have a number of their bigger bats with good stats against him. He looked average vs Marlins as he did the last half of last year and Billy Ham drives him crazy if he gets on base. I think this thing sails over, 1-0 game yesterday is a bit concerning but gotta turn the page with baseball in April.

I started looking at this one but are they gonna be able to get it in? Looks like lot of bad weather in area??

Going to try to pay attention to two teams who typically don't score at home in ballparks that don't yield runs on their first game away off a homestand....Seattle and San Diego. On Seattle tt over today but of course in SF that's not a yard that is offense friendly. Something I dabbled in last year but going to try it a bit more this season

Miguel Gonzales on the road? FADE

SALE vs hapless Marlins and URENA and 9 innings, RL

Astros vs an Os team who couldn't hit a beach ball right now RL

Brewers and their ace at small odds at home vs a very unproven pitcher

If I go worse than 3-1 on these I'd be shocked.

CHALK CITY

Wow miraculous sweep

Back