MLB Discussion July 11 - RED SOX ROLLING

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
8-0 last 8 and outscored opponents 63-25 over that time. Best record in the show.

View attachment 33305

Todays card:

27e6f984-31be-4aa2-85e3-36263d3cb90e.png

They are rolling. . .against some pretty shitty teams. At this point, that is their MO to me. I like them and all, but show me against true peers.

True but your record against bad teams often what decides whether you a playoff team! Feel like last few years cards have mostly held their own against the better teams but have stunk vs bad teams, just recently they had a hideous stretch where they couldn’t manage to win a series against pads/Marlins/ and some other garbage, lol.

No doubt bank, its a great axiom for a playoff team, firstly win the games you should win. Its a good thing. They are a good team with good chemistry. Escaped the Hanley drama

Continuing the trend of keeping every player fresh, third baseman Rafael Devers will get a night off Wednesday as the Red Sox go for a three-game sweep of the Rangers. The Red Sox are going for their ninth straight win overall.
In his place, Eduardo Nunez will get the start at third base. It's his ninth game at third this season. Brock Holt will play second base.
Andrew Benintendi will start in left field meaning J.D. Martinez will serve as the designated hitter.
Sandy Leon will catch Red Sox starter Chris Sale.
Here's the complete Red Sox lineup.
Mookie Betts, RF
Andrew Benintendi, LF
J.D. Martinez, DH
Mitch Moreland, 1B
Xander Bogaerts, SS
Brock Holt, 2B
Eduardo Nunez, 3B
Sandy Leon, C
Jackie Bradley Jr., CF
Chris Sale, LHP

Back