MLB Discussion AUG 7 - Today’s Card Stinks

peelpub94

More Guards Than Shawshank
Quick glance and really nothing tickles my fancy. Maybe Madbum at -115? Will need to dive a little deeper. Loved the classic under in SF last night and looks like all of us were right on target with the under in Coors. So funny seeing a total go 8 runs under.

Cardinals will be my biggest play ~~they are 15-7 when Mikolas pitches for them, and his 15 quality starts this year lead the team.
Mikolas has faced the Marlins once this year, beating them 4-1 in St. Louis on June 7. He allowed 3 hits, 1 walk and an unearned run in 7 innings.
Cardinals have won 5 of the past 6 games pitched by Mikolas

Definitely Mikolas is a stud and I may get some...but the fish were good to me last night.

I dont see how to avoid playing HOU, BOS and LAD since they are priced so low and are 3 of top 4 road teams L60
ROAD REC L60 DAYS
View attachment 33988

A's 21-16 at home over same time..much better on road. Jays 18-21 @home while gints good at 22-16 but they face best road team in years

Houston took took 2 of 3 in Seattle, 2 of 3 in the World Series rematch, and came back to win late last night. 12:45 game without Correa/Altuve/Springer with a day off tomorrow before a home stand, feels like a total throwaway game for them. Would expect a complete B squad lineup, game SF takes 7/10 times from a mental standpoint. This game is totally gravy / extra credit for the Stros.

Houston took took 2 of 3 in Seattle, 2 of 3 in the World Series rematch, and came back to win late last night. 12:45 game without Correa/Altuve/Springer with a day off tomorrow before a home stand, feels like a total throwaway game for them. Would expect a complete B squad lineup, game SF takes 7/10 times from a mental standpoint. This game is totally gravy / extra credit for the Stros.

Good points and may be why I didn't play them yet, although I hit other 2. I did take under again as I see a low scoring repeat of last night with good starters and diminished lineups

Saw something last night that was interesting. Texas made another fielding error and up pops graphic with the AL teams with the most errors. They are all the worst teams except Oakland. The A's giant flaw is their defense.

i took under and I still lean hou...wanna see lineups

not expecting altuve or correia back but would like to see who else they running out there

I think with the race close with Oakland there are no throw away games but that they may just decide to rest looking at the serious games coming up so passing

Colon with REF 3.48 20.2 innings, REF a homer and he plays Hernandez
Colon actually is good on 6+ I know he is a joke at night but good ref and 6+ 1 unit

Colon with REF 3.48 20.2 innings, REF a homer and he plays Hernandez
Colon actually is good on 6+ I know he is a joke at night but good ref and 6+ 1 unit

Some interesting trends:

Ageless Texas pitcher Bartolo Colon is 7-1 his last eight team starts against the Mariners, and 8-1 his last nine team starts during August.

The Rangers are 0-11 SU in their last 11 games against their division at home.

The Mariners are 6-1 SU and 5-2 ATS in their last seven games on the road against the Rangers.

damn, feel as though i left money on the table with HOU, but cash the under so that'll have to suffice for now.. Next up sox and rays

It was great, when the wind blew in from right at ranger stadium it bounced around and created a jet steam out, you would see some crazy games but few years back they put up a wall or something to block the wind so no longer has that effect. Pricks.

Man that sounds like a lot of fun. Just like collision at home plate. Stupid sour pusses

Back