MLB Discussion AUG 12 - SOX w/Broom again and HOU needs a lifeline

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
BOS looks to complete yet another 4 game division sweep today although this one not as big as Yanks last week.

Stros struggle is real, 2-9 last 11 home games. They got the 2nd best record and are now 10.5 games behind BOS

View attachment 34086

Last edited:
Sox hitting 5 points higher than anyone else and only yanks have more HR
mets
new_confused.gif

View attachment 34088

It seems to me that the Angels have quit and of course Baltimore.

Pujols is done with this shift, Sciosa gone after season, upton could care less, trout prolly needs to think about getting better

Going slaughter route in Boston game Sale about 1.78 on 6. 6 ERA on 1 game with Adrian but great day of week great Day route with Boston And Cobb high 7 ERA on 4 splitting 1.5 and 2.5.
Not sure what to say about Houston. Yesterday they had a major homer ump who they normally do great with and a top pitcher and they got beaten badly. They need players back and serious juicing . Staying far away

Not sure why, but I am all over Toronto today. Also gonna have to roll Boston as well. I wanna take Texas, but am probably staying away from that as of now.

Taking a stab at Orioles F5 +320....Cobb pitched well earlier this week maybe he can keep it close before their bullpen gives it up.

Not sure I understand the short line on Arrieta today? Guy has been pitching great and Lucchesi is OK.. but thought this line would be closer to -140 or so. No Odubbel but that shouldnt be a huge deal.

The Royals are 0-20 SU as a 140+ dog off a home game in which they struck out at least ten times. KC is 0-9 on the runline in this spot this season, losing by an average of 6.11 runs.

lol

I went cards again w Ross, I think we get to junis and while not as confident in Ross we have a history of turning guys like Ross around, not to mention big advantage once the pens get involved!

What’s the play tonight. Hamels so much better at night but these are 2 very different pitchers. Hamels hasn’t been elite in some time.

What’s the hot tip for Sunday night baseball..

Max seems too cheap.. cubbies line up hasn’t seen much of him..

Cole has done well historically against the Nats..

Max & Under seems like a sucker bet Vegas wants me to make.. but that’s where I’m leaning

I feel like the line is saying Cubs. Too low for Scherzer and how hot the Nats have been. Plus almost all the faves hit today.

Back