18. Takin Points 191-204-1 -4.39 units
  19. oakas 211-194-12 -5.83 units
  20. anjac 100-100-2 -19.55 units
  21. Bear 82-107-1 -19.87 units
  22. pressitup 85-129 -20.90 units

Bloodhound -$500
Kmacc - $150
Terpman - $50

So just a couple things. First off congrats to everyone that finished, its a grinding season. Second, congrats to the ones who have won money, hopefully you bet the same way and you won a lot of money. Bloodhound set the record for end of season units, beating out last years winner, Silky. The previous record was 61.11 units. This completes my 5th year doing this, if you can believe it. I realize this year was not as smooth as previous years, my apologies. I would like to hear some suggestions on how we can make this more free flowing. I'll admit I'm on here enough, but sometime it is just a grind to do this thing. Idk. Congrats. Hope you had fun.

Congrats to Bloodhound, Kmacc, and Terpman.. well done this year! Thanks for all your work on the contest Alex!

Just a lesson, learned too late. I should have tailed Blood a few times o those Braves. I could have finished in the money top 3.
Hey, it was a great season. Looking forward to next season. Thanks Alex for doing all you did for this.
One suggestion would be if we could somehow get the contest computerized so everything tallied automatically.

Congrats to all three winners.

Blood, you're a tough act to follow my friend!
TCG

Hard to recover from a bad April.

Congrats to the winners and everyone for that matter.
Great work by Alex

Cheers

Just a lesson, learned too late. I should have tailed Blood a few times o those Braves. I could have finished in the money top 3.
Hey, it was a great season. Looking forward to next season. Thanks Alex for doing all you did for this.
One suggestion would be if we could somehow get the contest computerized so everything tallied automatically.

Congrats to all three winners.

Blood, you're a tough act to follow my friend!
TCG

wish we could do it computerized, afraid its not possible

thanks guys

Great work everyone, what a grind it is.

As always, Alex does a great job. Just like daily capping this is just as hard.

Nice work. I will be in contact with winners this week. Not saying right aay but by Friday to make sure all info and whatnot is right.

Thanks Alex,I am sure a good time was had by all this season. Looking forward to the post season games.

I think my record was off prior to my ejection from the contest and I expect to be compensated. But congrats, blood!

i remember the incident you are talking about tip. You only had 19 picks. I reviewed your record as to be expected. One of the games you picked was PPD, therefore it did not count as a pick.

i remember the incident you are talking about tip. You only had 19 picks. I reviewed your record as to be expected. One of the games you picked was PPD, therefore it did not count as a pick.

I guess I'll just split the pot with blood and we're good.

I sent the winners PM's. Once all have responded funds will be dispersed, so please check your PM's.

Alright fellas,

The 5dimes has your information and accounts should be funded shortly.

Sorry for not having done Monday, work issues came up and I was gone all day Tuesday into early Wednesday at DET-OAK.

Please confirm when your accounts have been funded.

Blood...+64 units is just sick. Kudos to you...Awesome work

kmacc and Terpman....+46 and +30 units are not shabby either...Great job.

Alex - thanks for running the contest.

Hope we do it again in 2014

Congrads to BloodHound, there is not a more deserving capper to win this contest. Blood is a long time friend & one of the best cappers on the net, but most importantly Blood is a 1st class person. Also congrads to Kmac & Terpman. CTG without question has the best mlb cappers on the planet & results of this contest prove it, nice work guys!!

Alex your efforts are greatly appreciated by many, thank you!!!

All the best

Cash :shake:

Do I get a PC for recruiting Blood & Wire to CTG??? HAHAHAHa..... 2 of the best mlb cappers to the best site on the net.

I assume I failed to qualify (damn though I don't think I was close) but thanks for running this Alex and I look forward to next year

Thanks to everyone for the comments. It was another good baseball season and appreciate Alex and CTG for the contest.

I think congratulations are in order for All of those that stuck it out for the entire season. Its a long and sometimes exhausting season in MLB but a coin maker to those that endure.

Continued GL to All

Back