MLB and CFL Sunday 6/25

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -158.5

Back on the air as we are somewhat settled in the new place. At least I have internet and my computer working again. Have left Ohio for Harleysville Penn. Beautiful out here and quiet. Too quiet. Might have to go get arrested.

As last year, I will be adding CFL games in with my MLB because I don't want to start another thread in another forum. Like last year as well if that doesn't sit well with you, you can always sue me.

All for 10 units each.

Cubs -120

Tex/NYY under 10 1/2

Tor/KC under 9 1/2

Hamilton/Toronto under 56 (30 units)

Toronto +3 1/2 (30 units)

Grand Salami under (40 units) -
Number isn't up yet

Parlays:

Cubs -120
Tex/NYY under 10 1/2
Tor/KC under 9 1/2
Hamilton/Toronto under 56

Round robin groups of 4 and 3 for 2 units each

Cubs -120
Tex/NYY under 10 1/2
Tor/KC under 9 1/2
Toronto +3 1/2

Round robin groups of 4 and 3 for 2 units each

As for the CFL game, last year dogs covered a lot for the first 3-4 weeks or so as I remember it. They are 3-0 this year. Unders are also 2-1 so far this year.

I hate Jim Popp of Toronto. He is an asshole GM that lead Montreal to a complete collapse but as long as he doesn't fire Marc Trestman (which he will) and take over the team himself as head coach Trestman is the real thing and the Argos can win with him. By the way, when Popp does fire Trestman, bet all your money on whomever Toronto is playing especially in the first game Popp is head coach. It might even be a few years from now but it WILL happen so keep that in your notebook. GL

Agree with your take on Popp. He was a decent GM for some time in Montreal but got too full of himself and cannot coach worth a damn.

I'm on the under with you. BOL

I watched Edmonton and BC last night. Both teams struggled offensively but think they will both correct things and will play for the title. Unless I'm missing another threat out there?

Back