Mlb 8/8!!!!!! Huge Play

lungster

Pretty much a regular
havent posted for awhile. but im all in tonight, its do or die for me.

TOR +100 (100 UNITS)

GL:cheers:

Hope you win it but why do or die against the hottest team in baseball right now, i think its the right side, but yanks are too hot to bet all that, JMO.

i've been waiting for this game for awhile and the line is just right. i heard that a-rod's not in the lineup, so that should help. jays play with a lot of passion and i dont think they're going to be swept at all. coming off 2 losses, with the doc on the mound i like my chances. he's been dominant at home and against the yanks. wang hasnt been as sharp on the road, and doc dominated them at home last time but accardo blew the save.

i was thinking about another game. i was thinking about cle but garland has always bounced back from bad starts. pitches at least 7 and gives up max 3 runs and i didnt feel comfortable with playing the rl. so JAYS it is.

just cause you are all in and I don't have jack shit riding on this game, I will wish you luck. However, the Yankeeeeeesssss win, the Yankeeeeeeees win! (homerrrrrrrrrrrrrr), seriously though GL

Back