MLB 8/19 - these lines are ridiculous

3rd & Long

Tom Brady is a douchebag
Took the collar yesterday, 0-3, -3.4 units. 0-1 NFL too by a stinking point, but that was for little more than lunch money.
It was inevitable, I went almost a week without a losing day.

Tonight's games -

1 unit
Seattle -120
Toronto -140
LA Dodgers -150
LA Angels +110

1/2 unit each
Houston +240
San Diego +170

Who the hell is Doug Davis to be laying -200? :36_11_6:
Zona may win, but that line is a joke.

Two thoughts for eveyone as the season comes to an end -

1- Just because a team "needs" a win, doesn't mean they'll get one. More often they don't.
2- These lines are becoming a complete joke, time to take a good look at the puppies, and maybe cut back on the plays.

Good luck tonight, dollar dog mayhem at Citizens Bank Park for me. :cheers:

been takin dogs and gettin my ass handed to me,,,,i think ive had the nats everyday for a week now,,,,,,,im tempted to take every dog on the card 2nite,,,,,,,,,,,,dollar dogs?,,,pull an fe and eat 20 of em,,,,wash it down with 15 stadium beers,,,go to a strip bar after then go home and throw up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:smiley_abvm::drinking::drinking:

Fan of the L.A. teams tonight. You're absolutely right things are going to keep getting more and more ridiculous, but that's when you go 2-5 and end up making money on dogs. Keep up the winnings ways.

3rd - Its all good bro. Get em tonight and good advice.About to break out my 1st quarter NFL shit and look over it.

cubs,u and 3rs should meet up ,down about 40 dogs and share some cabernet,,,,,,,,,,:really_happy::13_1_102v:

not to be a dick but where do u get ur lines.. very inflated to someone bettin favs... good for your dog bets though.. lemme guesss BETUS?

not to be a dick but where do u get ur lines.. very inflated to someone bettin favs... good for your dog bets though.. lemme guesss BETUS?

That's ok, I've had to answer this many, many times. I use two locals. When I post my plays, I use the lines from my first guy, but I shop the other one later in the day. (I just don't bother to update them when I post)

Back