MLB 7-22 discussion....can carp make it 7 straight?

A week ago the tigers won vs Hou -400

Today they get Sale and are +300 at home

Det better vs LHP and Hardy given up ONLY 1 ER in July. His home/day splits are also favorable

I have bet the Astros first 2. Astros are are good on Sunday and in the day. Not betting them today. Fiirst half Under. Thats all. Heaney has a great ump and pitches very well vs the Astros. I am not convinced they can score against him today. This is not a knock on Lance who is reasonably good on 6+. But he is not a fan of day games. Heaney is not great on this rest or in the day but with Hickok he has an ERA of .86 based on 21 innings. Astros probably lose the first half and may come back late
Lance 1 game this season with him 3.38 ERA. Probably make a small bet on Angels first half too

Last edited:
Thoughts on fading a 12:05est start for SD

This is usually something we use as an angle in football, wondering if it has any business being discussed in bases

One of the bigger sucker plays is selling -1.5 on giant or steamed fave lines. Id like to make a soccer bet that Red Sox win by exactly 1 run. The one fave I like is Max and I am going to pay up for FF in some fashion.

Braves getting a ton of love. Debating just backing a well rested Sherz and fading the public dog.

Fading Quintana @ home for plus money can't be a bad thing. Guy is in the wrong uniform the way he pitches in Wrigley + worse in day.

Dodgers lineup with Machado vs. a suspect lefty? Seems obvious?

I played cards. We def have a starting pitcher edge imo, just hope the offense gives Mikolas a little support.

Incredibly tempted to play over in zona again. Just seems crazy setting totals so low with these teams this series.

I was just coming in to say that tuck and rox sp pitched great one start with extended, played rox ff +.5 same with Gonzalez Mariners played white Sox ff .5

Yankee game is annoying. You want to play Degrom. Probably should not. He has never faced Guic 12-4 monster over. Tanaka a low 2 with him. he is certainly better than Tanaka but Guic can screw up anyone

I knew Lance had a 5 day ERA and that convinced me to bet Angels first half but he had a fairly good 6+ ERA and great history with the Angels. How he could do this?

I knew Lance had a 5 day ERA and that convinced me to bet Angels first half but he had a fairly good 6+ ERA and great history with the Angels. How he could do this?

The 6 plus is awfully misleading. Much less an important stat than 4 or 5 days. 6 days rest includes season openers, all star breaks, and injuries.

Yankee game is annoying. You want to play Degrom. Probably should not. He has never faced Guic 12-4 monster over. Tanaka a low 2 with him. he is certainly better than Tanaka but Guic can screw up anyone

He better go 8-9 innings because that pen is awful.

Back