MLB 2020

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Hello all,

Gotta say I have really enjoyed these first few games. Lot of art and shit in the stadiums....they are doing the best they can with the shit they got.

Hell, the coliseum looked more lively today than it does any other normal July.

Reduced Baseball 924 Cincinnati Reds -200* vs Detroit Tigers (Fixed Price)

2/1u

Hope Castillo doesn't get COVID or some shit in the morning...Dimes is only doing action on all pitchers..no listed starters due to rona.

Good luck this year everyone.

Here's the question I have with Dimes. If they're only doing Action and the pitchers change, how will you know what your current 2-1 adjustment is? What if its suddenly 4-1?

Here's the question I have with Dimes. If they're only doing Action and the pitchers change, how will you know what your current 2-1 adjustment is? What if its suddenly 4-1?

It is played no matter what if it is action...regardless of pitcher...I hope that helps.

I understand stand that part but does the ML change or stay the same regardless?

It can change dramatically depending on the pitcher, but whatever you have locked in, that's your play..regardless of ML change or pitcher change.

For example, The Yankees vs Nats. If you locked in Yankees -122 this morning, before news of stras being scratched, that's your play, regardless if the ml shot up to -188, which is what it did.

Back