ML parlay

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
I feel bad for the Suns, I think they're getting jobbed.

That said, just like their coach said, they've played without Amare before--and they've played the Spurs without Amare before in the playoffs. It didn't work out so well.

I love the idea that emotion can replace 30 points a game, but I have trouble believing it can also replace 10 or so fouls to give on Tim Duncan.

Spurs ML/Cavs ML (+130)

Good luck tonight everybody.

both will be a good game. Everything in me tells me that Phoenix will come out tough, but will fade away as the game goes on. A nice middle there with a 2 or 3 would be nice to both of us. Not really any feeling with the cleveland game other then I think they take care of the SU win. looks good. goodluck with the play.

im taking suns 1h, spurs 2h

think that will be the kind of consensus we see tonight. I advise getting on those sooner then later as I can see alot of people thinking the same way. (including yours truly) Who knows though. you gonna wait until half to take the 2H line or take it before the game, ultimately who is going to be leading at half?

im gonna wait till half to play da spurs. i think the suns can take in a 5 pt lead.

Good lord I hope not, B., but at this point anything wouldn't surprise me.

Thanks for the well-wishes, guys, I appreciate 'em.

It's about to happen, JP.

I've lost too much money on bad basketball and teams that are, quite honestly, not worth watching let alone betting.

I may bet the Pistons in Chicago, I'll probably be done with this Spurs/Suns series after tonight, and I refuse to bet the Cavs/Nets any more both those teams are worthless.

Do yourself a favor and bet both unders in the E.C. game 6's. History more than shows that you'll at least break even. Good luck on the under in the late game. You and Red got me off the over. Looking for it to land on 201 or 202, but most likely losing juice.

Back