CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
ML Parlay:

Minnesota
Oregon
Texas
Syracuse

Thoughts?

Minnesota and Oregon dogs vs Purdue and WSU respectively. Texas vs K State and Cuse vs Pitt

Last edited:
Also under consideration: Stanford (at Utah), Florida (vs LSU) and Arkansas (at SC) Colorado (vs Arizona) and Michigan (vs Sparty

Would just be a small investment.

Last edited:
ML Parlay:

Minnesota
Oregon
Texas
Colorado
Michigan
Syracuse

Maybe break into three 4-teamers at fun money a piece

Not sure if you watched this Minnesota team last week? Lost to Maryland's 3rd QB. Team has been overrated all year long due to the Fleck Effect

I can't run fast enough from that Wazzu / Oregon. We still don't know how healthy Royce Freeman is and there's that bigger question now for Oregon - who will play QB for them? That looks to be a really good WSU defense and a very good team overall. But it's still Leach coaching them. And he's not a coach I'd trust to necessarily to have them focused after one of the biggest wins in school history.

GL w/ your play.

ML Parlay:

Oregon
Texas
Colorado
Michigan
Syracuse

Oregon has major overreaction value. Oregon lost their QB. Oregon still has healthy talent and WSU is in a let-down spot on the road.

Texas is adept at stopping mobile quarterbacks with their speedy linebackers and aggressive scheme under DC Orlando. Their wide receiving corps led by 6'6 Johnson is stacked and should exploit K State's undersized secondary.

Colorado is in desperation mode at home vs Arizona, a program spiraling in descent. They should be able to run down Arizona's throat while they have a stacked linebacking corps with which to contain Arizona's rush attack.

Syracuse is improving offensively and face a Pitt team at home that is missing too many crucial pieces from last year. Cuse should have a field day on that secondary.

Michigan should run down Sparty's throat while I don't see how Sparty scores at all against Michigan's top-ranked rush and pass defense

My dumb German friend tried to tail but bet on the wrong Colorado. Will CSU win today? Lol

Apparently all the names of the different universities confuse him

Shoulda kept in Minnesota I guess oh well. Leaving out Florida was like a win. Glad I got in Texas while it was -3.5

Back