ML Dogs Week 8

I've got to think one of the three dogs tonight pulls off the upset. Jacksonville State is probably the most likely.
I'm on the +7 and going to grab the ML as well but not really comfy watching it go from 7 to 8 this morning, looks like it's settled down with the hook on there. Hope it's irrelevant.

Utah and Pitt are first 2 that jumped out at me.
I just don't know how many more players Utah can lose and still pull out wins. Bishop misses the 1h too on a pretty bad (non) targeting call.

They should be able to have Williams on the run all day and the USC defense is a good cure for a depleted offense however. GL if you play it.

I hear ya. Just seems like a pretty important game with Oreg and Wash both still on the schedule. Plus Utes have not had a problem putting up points on this version of USC defense. Think they win a close one but definitely cover the 7.

For those who like to fade public dogs, this week is likely the craziest I've seen. It's an angle for sure, not really something I go crazy with but it's alarming this week.

As of 8am Pacific, these are dogs that have higher percentages than favorites according to my site, hope the fingers don't fall off. Spread only, not ML. 52% or higher.

Indiana
Navy
Penn St
Miss St
UCF
Baylor
ULM
Charlotte
Akron
S Carolina
Kent St
Ok St
Ball St
FAU
Utah St
TCU
BYU
Army
ASU

Holy shit that's by far the largest list of pub dogs I can remember. i'm on Pedo St and BYU, that list has a bunch of bad teams on it.

Played a 3, 4, 5, & 6 teamer RR with:

Navy Midshipmen+310
Houston Cougars (+10.5)+246
Florida Atlantic Owls (-6)+204
UAB Blazers+220
Eastern Michigan Eagles+350
Colorado State Rams+230
Risked $42 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $6,910.08

BOLTA!

Also did a 3, 4, & 5-teamer RR with:

Navy Midshipmen+310
Houston Cougars (+10.5)+246
Florida Atlantic Owls (-6)+204
Eastern Michigan Eagles+350
Colorado State Rams+230
Risked $18 ($1.12 per Parlay) to Win $2,182.02

BOLTA!

EMU and CSU with heartbreakers... Ugh.
I sure didn't see UVa going into Chapel Hill and getting the W.
EMU is really annoying…I’ve lost twice in the last minute with them…once they scored a TD to win late and I was of course trying to fade them then this past weekend. Fuckers!

This is seemingly the spot GA Tech does well in. Beat UNC last year. Where is UNCs head after losing last week?

Colorado St maybe? I've seen some good AF teams in my day. Is this really the one to go undefeated? Gonna pay to find out.

Hey where’s the Week 9 thread?

:pondering:
I don't see one so we'll just continue week 8 since MW already posted some week 9 in here. I'm going to take a shot with the International Miami squad tonight. Hopefully the Jax St players got mesmerized by all of the fake tits in town.

Back